• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who has finished KH1, lvl. 100, secret ending and ultima weapon & defeated Sephiroth?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dbrickashaw

Re: who has finished KH1, lvl. 100, secret ending and ultima weapon & defeated Sephir

did it recently.... would have done it a LONG time ago had i taken the initiative

Shadowmaster

Re: who has finished KH1, lvl. 100, secret ending and ultima weapon & defeated Sephir

I beat everything in the game except the ultima weapon and lvl 100. I was about to get 100 but then my uncle deleted all my kh save data(very annoying). I then tried to do it agasin on expert but my disc disappeared. I bought another one after playing kh2 but then left it at a friends house while visiting(in another state). Yah I used Sephiroth to lvl up so it was quite easy, I beat him at around 50-60 not quite sure too long ago.

Shade of Light

I did everything but not lvl 100. I had already done enough for the secret ending so i thought why bother levelling up for no reason. lol.

williams358/2

I did enough in the game to get all of the story out of it. Past that point is a waste of time to me.

KHearts35

I'm close. I just need to get 100% complete and watch the secret ending of the game. I'm just 96%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back