• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Serpine

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Question.......

i posted a thread jus like dis and i culdnt find it afterwards:(. but anyway, i think itz his motorbike thingy dat terra's keyblade changes into.
  2. S

Fenrir at sunset horizons

i recognized the fenrir at 1:05 of the secret ending of kh2. Any ideas on why it was there?
  3. S

Olympus Collisum

I don't really mind going through the tournaments at olympus colliseum, but there can be more to it. Like in final fantasy 10 there is the monster arena, where you can fight all the monsters you have captured, and Monster. I know some of you own ff10 but it would be better if you could fight...
  4. S

Master Xehanort, Ansem and well..... Xehanort

I've been thinking this for quite some time. What if the unbirths feed on hearts and bodies, then leave whats behind and they become heartless and nobodies..... see where im going with this. I think the unbirths somehow ate MX and made his nobody and heartless Xehanort and Ansem. They split his...
Back