• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Sainji デイダラ

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

power rangers

Lol, I don't see any resemblence. I think it's just for protection. Big don mega, I'll respect your opinion on the look-a-like Power Rangers. Although, I disagree. People see things differently as in point of veiw. I'm not going to fuss about it because it's your opinion. ^_^ I respect it.
  2. S

Strength or Magic?

I like both equally. Strength - To make hits stronger, of course. That way Sora can be Superman xD Lol, I know weird. Magic - For curing and just to have fun blasting Heartless with it. I like both, there fun and entertaining. ^_^
  3. S

Picture of Aqua

Please don't triple post. That's what the "Edit Button" is for. ^_^ I agree, some one please close this Thread.
  4. S

~ Sainji デイダラ's Art ~

Hiya people, this is my first Thread & for posting my so-called "Art." I am only 12 years-old so don't expect something like OMG! So I really hope you enjoy it. I'm going to work extremely hard over the summer and hope to improve. I also aim to be really good at a young age. I started in like...
  5. S

What was the worst thing that happen to you in KH2

Okay here is mine. I went to go fight Sephiroth and right when I was about to fight him my Wireless Controller ran out of battery and wasn't working. I was really determined to beat him, too. So I had to go run and get some news ones. I died and got really mad xD Also here is another one that...
  6. S

Picture of Aqua

It's not Aqua..some one Photoshopped that to look like her. It's actually Kairi. Either some person wanted to do that to fool some other person or just to do that for no reason.. I think some one should close this Thread ^_^
Back