• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by S/R/K

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S/R/K

Yes!/No? Possible FF characters in kh

So, I'm just moving along, reading new info and whatnot about the new Famitsu pages khinsider posted, and I just started wondering: what other Final Fantasy characters could make debuts, (if not in BBS, then the third kh? Personally I'd love to see Fran and Balthier make some appearances...
  2. S/R/K

KH: Leading? Driving?

Just wondering here. I personally would love for Sora to be able to fight alongside Donald and Goofy (maybe even Mickey too) but also, of course, Riku and Kairi. Should riku and kairi be given proper slots on the team, would you like to be able to control who leads the team? (meaning, instead...
  3. S/R/K

Little/Big Zexion Theory

So my first theory is kinda so-so. I was thinking that maybe, the original apprentices weren't all transformed in Nobodies/Heartless just around the time Radiant Garden fell. Perhaps those original six stayed behind at the newly dubbed Hollow Bastion and set to work transforming the rest of the...
  4. S/R/K

Future Kairi

I wanna know, since most people flat out HATE KAIRI for one reason or another ( i refuse to acknowledge those who hate her solely on voice acting/after all, i think alyson stoner is pretty good as Xion, but sucks as Kairi) what would you do to make her more likeable a character in the future of...
  5. S/R/K

Vanitas/Xehanort and why I think this theory works!

Okay, so the apprentice is name Vanitas. Reason 1 why it could still be Xehanort anyway. The name is obviously something of an anagram ("No Heart" plus an "X") and Vanitas could have merely chosen to inherit the name from his master later. My main reason for thinking this is, Vanitas shares the...
Back