• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by RoxasXven??10

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

vanitas riku

I think there is a great possibility that they are connected rather than they have the same face
  2. R

Roxas vs. Sora

mines roxas its simple his cooler than sora and i like his hair than sora yeah he had a sad story rather than sora always happy
  3. R

Reason why Atlantica isn't in BBS

It was optional because it wasn't mostly affected coz king triton was powerful to be controled
  4. R

Did you see it?

yeah he was alive but damn that fall was excruciating
  5. R

The answer to Aqua,Terra,Ven (I think)

then namine should look like aqua?
  6. R

How come Riku never turned into a heartless?

true he should've been a heartless but he had a strong heart thus the darkness will have a had time to enter to his heart Im shocked y he can still control himself by acquiring the power of darkness man
  7. R

I KNOW WHO VANITAS IS!

man i think you haven't seen the new trailer he even laughs like a girl and y would he be an apprentice?
  8. R

Sora, the best?

sora has a possibility he is stronger for he has potential and i think its one of the things needed to become a true keyblade master
  9. R

Sora, the best?

sora's power are like ven but he's a lucky kid and i think cloud said it too
  10. R

Vanitus Heartless Ansem connection?! idk

Why would terra be xehanort from what Ive known he even hates master xehanort why he would name hiself the persin he hates
  11. R

What is Ven pointing at?

I'm new here but all I can I say that maybe he wasn't pointing at all I think He was talking with the guy near him and that arm was part of their conversation weird huh?
  12. R

Who is Vanitas?

I think He's face would be more on Riku, Y? Because the way he battle, talks and acts to people/
Back