• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Road to the Dawn

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Lexicon's real meaning

i recently found an article that involved the true meaning of Lexicon. i know some people have theorized that it was a rearranged word with an "x" in it, like all of the Organization XIII names but apparently its not a new word. it has a few meanings, but from what i can tell, its basically a...
  2. R

The other person?

Its probably Xehanort. Why else would his Heartless have a human form?
  3. R

Xenmas = one of the....

Yes, I agree. But he said nothing about the 4th person walking towards the other 3. What I'm saying is that it may not be a new character.
  4. R

Xenmas = one of the....

Re: Xenmas = one of the knights Actually, if i remember correctly Nomura said that the 3 knights were new like you said but I don't think he was referring to the 4th one walking towards the 3. Maybe he could be Xemnas?
  5. R

kh2 chaser hint?

The Ansem Reports talked about the heart, body, and soul a lot. Since Heartless are born from the heart, Nobodies are made of the body, could Chasers possibly have something to do with the soul? That's my theory anyway.
Back