• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by rikuishot333

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Fanfiction ► Birthday Wishes [One-shot ramble]

Whoa never thought of it like that.....
  2. R

Fanfiction ► Whispers of Destiny ((repost!))

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Haha Loren dead.... I mean poor poor village person! Nice chapter do more now...More death of helpless village people HAHA
  3. R

Fanfiction ► Words of Promise, Wings of Hope

Yay!!! Update! Hey guess what Emma? We might get one of those seeing eye dogs and raise and train it for a year and a half and then give it back to blind people so they can have it.... your aim is messed up!
  4. R

Finally!!!!!!! I never thought you would update....What is with your aim???? I can't talk to you! Nice chapter i like the wolf.... now go write more and update again!
  5. R

My computer has 210 viruses....THEY WON'T LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I do not want it to crash then I will not be able to come on....... :( The stupid software we installed doesn't even work I mean WTF??? Otherwise Happy New Year!!!
  6. R

Fanfiction ► Whispers of Destiny ((repost!))

:D YAY! I guess the post I left at your house never showed up.... Your computer was screwing not my fault! Nice chapter! Haha I loved what you showed me of the next one you have to post it soon!;)
  7. R

oh I was in a Chritmas Pagent today! I was Mary's cousin Elizabeth Yay! It was boring I got sucked into it....lol Merry Christmas!!!!!
  8. R

Fanfiction ► Cute Lil' Dead Things

Nice Story..... I like the whole evil thing shes got going. Is that the end or like are you gonna post more? I will read it if you do..lol
  9. R

waiting waiting........................................................................ I will give you a break cuz u updated on WHispers of Destiny but update here soon too!!!!!!
Back