• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Riku_Rules_All

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

About Setzer

:confused: how does the plot work if u loose and don't get the trophy? wat happens then, does he give it to u?:confused:
  2. R

namine

y did namine erase sora's memories?:confused:
  3. R

About Setzer

does the ring do anything?
  4. R

Something about Cloud..

then howw do u explain the wing. and he always has a cape
  5. R

Something about Cloud..

it would be dark. thats obviousits a worm hole that he chooses to unleash and suck in everything and destroys it. to see it happen watch inyuasha on adult swim/cartoon network at 12:00 or 12:30
  6. R

help

final mix is only in japan
  7. R

Something about Cloud..

i kno i just thought it wouild be cool if they did that
  8. R

help

who r the thirteen like what r their names besides axel b/c i kno who axel is. i have also seen what BHK but i wanted 2 make sure
  9. R

help

can someone help me i am new to KH2 and i didn't want 2 get COM. who is BHK, what does BHK stand for and what in the orginazation :confused: :confused: :confused:
  10. R

Something about Cloud..

maybe if he take off the glove a worm hole sucks in everything like in inyuasha
  11. R

Drive Theory

actualy if they change the system for the game from PS2 to PS3 the disks might be able to hold more memory because now there are cd's that hold twice as much space so there wouldn't be 2 disks
  12. R

Drive Theory

probably b/c KH2 is supposed to be twice as long but it would be annoying in the middle on the game 2 change cds
Back