• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by RetardedMonkey

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Pokemon Style

I'm not much of a pokemon fanatic either, although, this fic has great potential. It is evident that you can write a good story with a plot. Keep it up!
  2. R

Help/Support ► Depression

Destiny's End, I am pretty sure that someone out there cares for you in a different way to your mother's overprotectiveness (excuse me if that's not a word). You could say that we're all here to support you, but I doubt you'll ever meet us. You need someone out there to help you because we can't...
  3. R

Help/Support ► Depression

You know, a lot of things happen in puberty and angst is one of them. I'm not saying that this is all caused by puberty, but people deal with depression in different ways. I write, play piano, listen to music or play video games when I feel blue. I too feel depressed over small things like how I...
  4. R

Greetings :D

Hi, I'm RetardedMonkey (no duh) and I'm a Kingdom Hearts fanatic (of course). Friendly greetings to all... yeah, that's all I have to say XD
Back