• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by redwallmax

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

The" i beat KH1" thread

Re: The" i beated KH1" thread 1.Did you get the ultima weapon,save the king and save the queen?(all) Yes i got all the weapons in the game including Dream Shield And Rod 2.What's your max level? 100 3.Did you retrieve all the 99 dalmatians? Yep 4.Did you finish Phil cup to platinum/gold cup...
  2. R

Kh2fm Us????

Is KH2FM going to be realeased in the us or not im so excited about it and want to play it so bad and if ayone knows anything tell me please!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. R

KH2 Final Mix discussion

is it just me or does the unmasked knight look a whle lot like sora!!!!!!!!
  4. R

KH2 Final Mix discussion

Unmasked ok so is it just me or does that screen of the unmasked knight look a whole lot like sora? and one more question is Kh2 FM comming out in US?
  5. R

Replay

well i find that replaying kh and kh2 just regular even on proud is kind of boring..... so i decided to replay the first one on proud with only basic weapons. so i was wondering what variations you have played it on then after i finish kh1 ill.. just and on from there like basic weapons and no...
  6. R

where...

Steam boat willie, construction site
  7. R

Official Ultima Weapon Guide

if anyone is having a problem with monster drops just use Sweet Memories and Lucky Lucky on everyone
  8. R

Final Mix Org. XIII Discussion

its not had to tell who it is just look at the weapon he uses its obviously him
  9. R

Secret Bosses

Are there any secret bosses in kingdom hearts 2? if so tell me what world and what room
  10. R

about anti-form

the first time i transformed into Antiform was Steaboat Willie
  11. R

Sepheroth

ok so i have all but 2 key blades feriner and ultima HOW DO I KILL sephey i mean he was hard before but now it seems the creator is just toying with us i mean come one what the heck i just cant find a way to beat him Stats- Lv 51 HP- 120 Mp-140 keyblade- pumpkin
  12. R

What Level are you on?

52 done
  13. R

The "How far are you in KHII" thread.

im done finished it in 36 hours i basicly only got up to eat and go to the bathroom. i got it on the 28th
  14. R

KH2 Keyblades

kingdom key gotta love the Classics
  15. R

Kingdom Hearts 2 Is Here !!!!!!!!!!!

im not going to be able to buy mine today but ill be able to RENT it today and im on spring break so im playing all day everyday!!!! :)
Back