• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by RedHairBlackCoat

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

The deep dive movie. Kairi?

I just saw in the deep dive movie, that on the tower bfu i standing on. There are screens showing something. I just looked quickly and saw Kairi standing there, what could that mean? Is this old or new facts? I am proud who saw it on my own, I didn't have to read about is somewhere. HIHI! :)
  2. R

Three Knights--spoiler Maybe

If there's a field full of keyblades. Doesn't it mean that Sora, and the rest is gone? They have been one of many, and their keyblades maybe is one there, or they are somehow "the one" or something? :D
  3. R

King Mickey

I said I will buy Kingdom hearts 1 someday now. I will buy it tomorrow. WOW, TOMORROW. I must have forgotten :) hihi, I will be playing it tomorrow anyway. And kh2 will be realesed someday in august in europe? I got plenty of time to complete kh1, and maybe CoM once again? O_o Can complete CoM...
  4. R

Theory: Roxas' Necklace

I just saw one thing on a picture with Roxas, when he is sitting on a chair with a cloak. (or what it's called) ANYWAY..he doesn't have the necklace on him, can he used it to something? Lost it..? He doesn't have it on himself anyway ^^,
  5. R

King Mickey

I saw a movie yesterday, I know what happends :$ :) hihihihi
  6. R

King Mickey

I must be like CoM (I will buy kh1 someday here now. Just have to order it), it just HAVE to. Or else the feeling will be gone. You will feel this boring feeling that if you die you don't have the energi to do it again. NEVER!
  7. R

King Mickey

maybe, Sora gets caught by someone. And Mickey is there to realese him? :)
  8. R

Riku and Mickey Revelation

really cool theory. Maybe some of it is true, maybe all is a piece of crap. They maybe show us something in kh2? (: Everything is possible.
Back