• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by rEdEnigma

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

5 reasons for sora's new clothes

While i was looking through a lot of old topics i read a lot of ideas about sora's new clothes and when i was done i came up with these 5 conlcusions on it 1) obviously the drive mode 2) Since sora's heart is light the clothes serve as a constant reminder of the light (his...
  2. R

Diz

diz may be the superior but people think he isnt since he wants the organization destroyed but maybe he just wants it destroyed because remeber in kh:CoM they were using sora to take over the organization so when diz found out about this betryal he wanted to destroy the organization so he...
  3. R

Beast And Sora Big Combo

ya i saw that in another thread its called twin shout or carnal rage its 1 of beasts co op attacks
  4. R

KH2 theory

im not sure about the axel part but the rest sounds good
  5. R

Question: Xaldin

but in kh:CoM malraxiua was a high number and i thought he was very hard
  6. R

within the darkness, there is light

sounds possible to me
  7. R

Kh2 Release [FALSE, We apologize!]

Re: Kh2 Release Nooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. R

What is the point..

i never changed the gummi ship either but i would guess to those blueprints you would have to go to the garage and make changes to them so they could fly if u wanted to use them
  9. R

understand KH2

id say to play at least kh but u might be able to understand kh2 without ever playin kh:CoM
  10. R

who else became a heartless?

i think it was ansem
  11. R

Question about RR

ya in the game he goes into a door and the boss appears and then the fight starts without talking
  12. R

Just one thing about Donald and goofy...

i think in the letter it said something like "find the key and its weilder and follow it"
  13. R

black clothes=drive mode

i just had a thought that soras clothes can change color because his new clothes are black because isnt black supposed to be like all the colors mixed together or maybe its white but im stupid. what do u think
  14. R

The princesses of ........

this is my first post so im not sure if there is a thread about this but with all the new worlds do you think there will be a new set of princesses like the princess of memory(or something like that) and when combined have the power to unlock true memories. What do you think?
Back