• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Raxen

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

What happend to Xehanort's real nobody?

true I completly forgot about Xemnas real plans. But I don't think that it's in Xehanorts interest to let his Nobody be the leader instead of himself.
  2. R

but Xemnas was not trying to help Xehanort either. He just had the wish to become one with Kingdom Hearts to be a full person. At least that's what he said.
  3. R

But why would he do that? First of all I don't think that Master Xehanort was aware of Nobodys, but that's just a guess. Furthermore would he come back to life when his Nobody and his Heartless are destroyed. So why should he create more Nobodys of himself to stay dead for a longer time? He also...
  4. R

thank you, now I get it. :) oh and we could play MGO together some day if you want to ^^ I'm 15 B hound :) The player name is Raxen as well. If you're interested just write me a private message. thread can be closed of course
  5. R

Hey guys, when Sora saved Kairis heart, Naminé was created as her Nobody. When Terra-Xehanort lost his heart, Xemnas was the Nobody. But when Master Xehanort forced his heart into the body of Terra, there was no Nobody. Some people say that Xemnas and Xehanort's Heartless where created when he...
Back