• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Raphael_Sohma

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

KH2FM+ Outside-of-Japan Release Date Speculation

Hello, I'm an old member of these forums and I haven't been able to go to KHInsider.com for a few monthsand missed out on a few updates. Has it been confirmed yet that KH2FM+ is coming to the US or not? Thank you for your time.
  2. R

Kingdom Illusion

Is it just me or are you taking drugs XD:D
  3. R

Anit Form

I try to use it to my advantage, and I never knew it was random either, I thought it was just when I got attacked during to prosses of changing form:confused:
  4. R

wat did roxas mean when he said....

My god you guys are idiots, it freaking Riku with ansem's body
  5. R

The Blood in KH 2

Haha, I like the axel smash thing. I wouldn't really care if there was blood in KH2 I mean if I had a choice, GO AHEAD, BRING IT ON. The ONLY way I'd find it wrong and disturbing is IF they put guts flying everywhere and sliced people had their organs spilling out of their stomach's. THEN I...
  6. R

THEORY of mine that MAY be a SPOILER, I dunno...

Guys, no, just... no. If you want some knowledge here it is , in white so read it, cuz your assumptions make no sense and I've got the japanese version. BTW Tron is not it's own world it connects to Hollow Bastion's Computer system. Roxas is the friggin Dual Weilding unkown, riku wears a...
  7. R

Make up your mind DiZ!!

No, Diz wants to get revenge on the 13th order using sora and riku helps, and try to get Roxas and Sora back together to do so. End On the internet, I didn't find that from the game.
  8. R

KH2 is SO easy!

Actually the guy who started this thread is quite right. I own the game myself, I love it but... the chalanges stopped after beating xaldin. It's quite sad what square enix did.....
  9. R

Kh2 I Beat Sephiroth At Level 66!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!

The attack he used against me was sin harvest to completely deplete my MP and leave me 1 HP. Then he used that multistrike thing on me twice(the one I have to press triangle) Beleive me, it was luck but I beat him
  10. R

Hmmm, wjay the hell, mine must be jacked up then T_T And I did beat him, he's freakin anoyying T_T
  11. R

BTW he does not run away, he just says something and just stands at the same spot, that all I know.
  12. R

Ummmmm, we're talking about KH2 not one ^^;
  13. R

By the way I never saw the fight scene with cloud and sephiroth, what the heck?:confused:
  14. R

I know, it sux, and thanks. And I still can't get the final form, not even on my easy file:mad:
  15. R

A WHOLE FREAKIN LOT:mad: Over 8 I think I beat the last 2 bars on 1 HP:eek: can you beleive that no potions and stuff too
Back