• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Rael Ultima

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Fanfiction ► Key Blade Wars: The Aftermath (Re Dub)

Awesome to see that you're back, K&S!!!! I'm truly sorry for not having picked this up sooner, but I've been really busy. The first three chapters were great, although I have to admit I was secretly cheering for Riku to get away from Sora and Kairi so Sora wouldn't have to fight again... that...
  2. R

Fanfiction ► Key Blade Wars: The Aftermath

Just keep it positive, guys, she'll come back soon. Remember, the longer the wait, the better it will be! Although I'm getting a little anxious too... Where are you, K&S??????
  3. R

welcome, kao-chan! i wondered how long it would take for u to get here:p anyway, k&s, keep working on the new fic! i can't WAIT! it's gonna be so awesome!
  4. R

Fanfiction ► ::Karaoke Lesson::

So this is my competition, eh, kao-chan?;) It looks like this is going to be close...... I'll be waiting for your next chapter! And you know where to find my fic!
  5. R

ok! and congrats on beating kh2 AND getting the Ultima weapon! i still don't have it....and i'll be waiting for the outline and for summer!
  6. R

Fanfiction ► This is My Story: Memories Untold

a new chappy? awesome! i haven't been here in a while, i've been playing kh2 in all my spare time since i've gotten it. i'm at the final battle, so i decided to stop and see how everyone was doing here. i can't wait to see how long it's gonna be and how action packed the battles...
  7. R

Sorry it's been a while since i've been here.....kh2 and homework combined = no spare time. And K&S, of course we can wait! have fun at the beach and wear sunscreen!
  8. R

Fanfiction ► Open your Heart

Wow, this is great! I hope Miya wins. I like the originality! I hope you can write more soon.
  9. R

good. nice to know it's protected. can i join u as a protector? and yeah, i have a feeling that this chappy will blow the previous ones away.
  10. R

K&S, if u don't hurry, u might have a fan riot on your hands........ not me, but some of us are getting impatient.....
  11. R

NEW CHAPPY? HURRAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait for it!
  12. R

oh no! i'm so sorry! i hope he's ok. well, i'll be waiting for the chappy tonight!
  13. R

When is the new chappie coming, K&S?
  14. R

fav sleights

My two favorite sleights happen to make an awesome combo: Shock Impact and Ragnarok. These two combined do almost as much damage as Trinity Limit, provided you do Ragnarok RIGHT AFTER Shock Impact, or else the Heartless will move out of the way. But they're the only two sleights I liked using in...
  15. R

Fanfiction ► A World Undivided;Seprate Ways(Cont.)

Wow! This is a great fic, FlyingTomato1! There are so few Riku fics out there, it's nice to see one that's this quality! Update soon!
Back