Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by purgatory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. purgatory

THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU [roleplay chatter/ooc thread]

I was writing my post for a few days here and there, finally finished.
  2. purgatory

THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU [roleplay]

You already knew I wasn't happy with this turn of events. The streamer was hungry, oh la dee dah, so to get past the wall we have to clear his mission. If what Kamiya said yesterday was anything worth going by, clearly we weren't encouraged to make our situations worse and I said fine. I...
  3. purgatory

Trust is [NOT] Resolute

Hit the ground running, there was only a series of slashing and slicing. These resolutes were certainly fighting for their very lives against the tide of the encroaching darkness. The ambivalence I felt, an indifference for the dark and light, and a rage towards one that ended up billowing...
  4. purgatory

We're still grasping at straws for a name or some kind of intro from you :3
  5. purgatory

Went back and edited my post, I'm pretty sure I'm the first to acknowledge he's over there. I sometimes I debate putting my age on here, but I was roleplaying in 2013 when I joined and that was a while ago.
  6. purgatory

The Roleplaying Tavern - Stop by for a pint!

I've typically never ventured much outside of this section since I joined. I'm for more accessibility in roleplays and some leniancy with regards to deadlines, the less strict it feels though, at least to me, it gives me the idea that if I show less empathy for my commitment, i'm going to slack...
  7. purgatory

I had this really set of priorities in my head. Once they'd all gone and the girl to whom we still didn't know, chose to actively ignore me and Adagio both, I said whatever. My phone was going off, verbs of some motivational speech from a guy addressing himself as "Coach" the same one Kamiya...
  8. purgatory

We'll be pulling at your arm every day til the seventh day, don't worry :3 Edit: Put up a post for you all.
  9. purgatory

Kam needs a band name, and here the players can't even decide on a Team Name >.>
  10. purgatory

How utterly infuriating, I was pissed but to let it spiral out of control and get us all erased was definitely a ways away from my mind. Fuming, my fist were shaking, and only to be caressed by Adagio to lower my battle ready position. Who did he think he was, but the expression of nervousness...
  11. purgatory

I definitely got carried away, but I'm trying to make a more provocative character this time around with short-temper and patience. I'll try to reign that in for now just a bit. @Deimos - I'll eventually break it down in a post, it's two different variations of wave manipulation actually.
  12. purgatory

Hey don't go disappearing on us again this time ok? It's hard not to miss you c': i think you're...

Hey don't go disappearing on us again this time ok? It's hard not to miss you c': i think you're awesome!
  13. purgatory

I think I may have over did it in my last post. ^^;
  14. purgatory

There it is, that looming sense of dread that makes you groan. I'd officially obtained all I needed to know about this "Kamiya" from these short fractional replies. They meant to do us in, screw giving us anything sustainable that didn't serve to do anymore other than set my blood to boil...
  15. purgatory

Speaking of questions, are the reapers going to be participating in missions or are they going to harass us like the old days.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6