• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Closed Trust is [NOT] Resolute

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

purgatory

Awards
Hey Deimos, glad you finally got around to posting and it came out beautifully. It's likely i will be putting up a post towards the end of this month or going into March, i've been taking my time writing these posts out so i'll be sure to give you all an enjoyable read ^^)b

In any case, I hope everyone's been well, and Happy Valentines Day cast!

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
I don't think i've ever been so delighted, reading these latest string of posts have definitely been a joy. Thanks everyone and great job with the collab Deimos, you'll really enjoy the follow up I promise.

Deimos

Awards
Just checking in, I know it's been fairly quiet since March, but I've been reading the Memories Thread in the downtime. Hope everyone is doing ok and is healthy and well ;)

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Formally requesting the current crew to submit dream state posts at their earliest convenience. There won't be a time-skip happening, but we will progress from where we are right now.

Gave the team roughly 4 months off if that's alright. I think in that time i've added roughly 9 memories to the memory thread and I'm ready to see the last chapter of the roleplay through it's anticipated finish. Once everyone's submitted a dreamstate post, i'll advance the RP to the start of it's final chapter.

purgatory

Awards
Upon request I finally put up a post, hope everyone enjoys the read, we are approaching the last stretch of the roleplay.

Deimos

Awards
I'll wait for Piercing Light if he's still participating before I put something up ;)

Back