• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by PStuder12321

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. PStuder12321

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

I want that saved for a foreshadow for something big and romantic to happen with Sokai.
  2. PStuder12321

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory game announced, releasing worldwide in 2020

one, I would LOVE if this is Kairi's game. She NEEDS her time to shine. people are right, she has not had a lot of time to really shine and has sat in the shadows to long. Lets go Kairi!!! Rock that world! As for who that is yeah Apprentanort seems the most appropriate guess, However Kairi has...
  3. PStuder12321

Spoilers. dont enter fi you havent beat DLC.

Yeah xD grindings a pain but it helps. Yeah xD I don't mind the super hard version, but im not the bestest at games so a easier version would be preferred. BUT with EZ codes I guess that is a easier version so xD Ask and you shall receive right?
  4. PStuder12321

yeah, I am redoing it all and am gonna try just using the EZ code for the blocking see if that helps the blocks and see if that pushes me over the edge to beat it. IM usually pretty close so I tihnk if I just use some of the more simpler EZ codes it should work. thanks a lot for all the advice...
  5. PStuder12321

Why are people convinced LeaIsa is a thing

It is a very cute ship xD
  6. PStuder12321

What characters do you want to be playable?

I can see him being a heavy support hero, as many of the GoL dont have anyway to communicate past the gummi phone and it doesnt always reach everywhere such as the realm of darkness, for instance TAV went into the realm of darkness and no one has heard from them since. Demyx could quickly pop...
  7. PStuder12321

Wooooooooowww thats soo exetremely helpfullll I did not know about thiiisss.. sucks i ahve to amke a new game but yeah fi I cna jsut one shto everything abck to yozora and then turn everything off it should be good. As really the only problem I ahve is I cant get block to work correctly for me...
  8. PStuder12321

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory game announced, releasing worldwide in 2020

KG war? Keyblade Guardian war? I think its mostly going to be focused on Kairi and her past concerning her being a princess in radiant guard and what happened before she was on the island. I think there will be quite a few flash backs to her as a kid in Radiant Garden. they have kinda kept...
  9. PStuder12321

Aqua and Lea would be SUPER cute though. lol
  10. PStuder12321

Mmm thats pretty judgemental of yourself isnt it? Not gonna initiate to much into this as you seem to just be wanting a fight over politics. Which I personally dont want being dragged into KH. As for Sokai, No. They have hinted towards Sorabeing interested in Kairi since long before KH1. The...
  11. PStuder12321

What characters do you want to be playable?

Its Demyx Time! However awesomeness aside Demyx does fit PERFECTLY. In fact. werent there 6 orginization members who joined the Guardians of Light? Maybe they are the missing 6! Or wasnt there only 4? I cant remember how many exsactly. maybe its them and maybe one or two surprise bad guys?
  12. PStuder12321

Dark Road ► Are Xehaqus a couple

OOOOOH sorry. my joke filters are bad. To much time in serious situations in my life xD I try but fail sometimes. lol
  13. PStuder12321

Shortening all quotes for space. Yeah, I kinda like my kupo coin xD it saves me a lot in his DM. though tbh he rarely steals it from me and I just surrender if he does lol xD But it happens so little. Im really good at dodging the beam. But, what are EZCodes? I've never heard of them before...
Back