• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by PrincessoftheKey

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

Zexion's Weapon Discussion

I know I answered this before, but I've got your correct answer now. I took it from the Famitsu Interview with Nomura: Famitsu: With the addition of voice acted scenes, it is like seeing some members of the Organization anew. Nomura: Individuals worlds will only have text but all the scenes...
  2. P

Actually, I was five not too long ago, but gee, thanks. I'm sure Emily Post would agree with you on our impatience <.< Dude, we should legit just make this an overall Zexion discussion thread. I agree with Legato, we've gone off topic (though I've most likely contributed to quite a bit of the...
  3. P

They'll most likely use Haley Joel Osment's voice and just suck it up, or maybe even edit his voice (like they do with songs and music). I find it unlikely that they'd try to replace Sora's voice, especially because it would be difficult to find someone to match it. But you never know, they...
  4. P

-grabs some popcorn and soda- On with his death! Off with his head! ...Okay, not really, but I've always just really wanted to say something satirical like that, and this seemed like a perfect opportunity...:P
  5. P

...Or Nomura could black it out on us again... Just a little bit of cynicism that's completely hypocritical of my last post XD
  6. P

XDD That's such the sort of thing Nomura would do, too =P I like the idea that he "escaped" his death, Golden Shine ^_^ By destroying his tomb, Nomura really did leave a ton of possibilities open for Zexion. Maybe, in Final Mix or something, Sora gets to fight him and defeat him, like for real...
  7. P

Riku!

Yeah, this thread's pretty much served it's purpose XD And the remake is for the PS2, LadyKairi ^_^
  8. P

I never said he was dead. <.< In fact, I have hopes that he'll come back, but come on. We have so much more evidence proving that he is dead than he isn't. I could bring up a big huge elaborate theory about WHY he's not dead, but it's a losing battle. The proof is against you. And Codina...
  9. P

Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix Petition

If they spam, they're no longer affiliated with the Campaign ^_^ We only want legible, clear, gramatically-correct letters.
  10. P

Roxas + Riku fight may be playable (Or will it?...Xaldin PWNS)

Re: Roxas + Riku fight is playable Okay, yeah, I agree with that... Would have been cool, though ^_^
  11. P

Re: Roxas + Riku fight is playable heh I didn't see that Roxas logo at the bottom... XDD Still! I was mad that we only got one battle with dual-wielding Roxas, 'cause he's so cool! =D Fighting with him a second time, like in this battle, would be awesome! And I guess it's okay, because we...
  12. P

Riku!

Yeah, you'll probably have to beat it first. But if they didn't add Reverse Rebirth, it wouldn't really be a remake of the game, seeing as they'd be missing like half of it XD
  13. P

Re: Roxas + Riku fight is playable Oh my god, that would be SO kickass if that fight was playable. If this game doesn't come to the US, then I may just have to either import a Japanese Playstation and this game, or install a mod chip (which I have no idea how to...XD). Hopefully Riku would...
  14. P

LIST OF THINGS THAT HAVE BEEN CONFIRMED ABOUT ZEXION: His element is phantom/illusion/vision. Whatever you wish to call it, they all mean practically the same thing (And no, shadow is NOT Zexion's element. It's been confirmed). He used his powers to pretend to be Sora, but Riku, who had...
  15. P

Marluxia's Nobody?

1. I love your sig, Sephy-kun. Hockey=life. 2. I totally agree. It's going to look awesome! Ooh Reaction Commands...they're almost as awesome as shiny stuff...-glazed look in eye- ADD moment over XD Well...uhm...I sortakindamaybepossiblyDID not realize that it was a Nobody... -insert...
Back