• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zexion's Weapon Discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

PrincessoftheKey

Website
www.freewebs.com
LIST OF THINGS THAT HAVE BEEN CONFIRMED ABOUT ZEXION:

1. His element is phantom/illusion/vision. Whatever you wish to call it, they all mean practically the same thing (And no, shadow is NOT Zexion's element. It's been confirmed).
  2. He used his powers to pretend to be Sora, but Riku, who had mastered the darkness, saw through the guise. What this means is that he can shapeshift.
  3. He can identify people by their scent. He can also use said scent to tell when a person dies. This power can be used from great distances.
  4. Was known for not wanting to go into combat, and disliked dirtying his own hands.
  5. We never actually SAW his death, seeing as the screen simply blacked out. However, the Organization Graveyard shows him as dead, as does Jiminy's Journal.
  6. Formerly Organization XII's number VI.
  7. His weapon IS NOT Souleater.
  8. He was not only an assitant (sp?) to Ansem the Wise, but also a test subject.
  9. And finally, Nomura stated in an interview he has an idea of what Zexion's weapon should be, but he will keep it to himself for now
(Feel free to add to the list if I missed something.)

Okay, we KNOW that he can shapeshift, and that Nomura has an idea of what Zexion's weapon should be. What that means is that he does, in fact, have a specific weapon. Whether or not it takes on the wielder's power, AKA the ability to shapeshift, is unknown, but pretty likely. I don't think the power's in the weapon itself, but in Zexion.

After all, in Axel's case, it's not the Chakrams that cause the fire when he's in battle, but his power itself. It's like that with practically all the other Organization members, too.

So, assuming he's like all the other Organization Members when it comes to his abilities and powers, what that means is that he could have easily transformed his weapon into Souleater or whatever, which explains the battle picture.

Codina

Please send me a link to where it says he's been confirmed dead because I don't ever remember readin anything that said he's dead.

1. You can't tell that his gravestone actually reads dead given that it's destroyed

2. Even if you could see that the gravestone says he's dead how do you know it isn't a malfunction caused by the fact that its smashed in

3. Once again even if you could tell the gravestone reads dead how do you know that someone doesn't have to push a button to turn the gravestone red.

4.Jiminy's Journal is probably more useless than the gravestone since it's a person writing down that he's dead. That doesn't mean its exact, besides no one saw him die therefore you can't use Jiminy's Journal as basis for saying Zexion is dead.

daxter fan

Please send me a link to where it says he's been confirmed dead because I don't ever remember readin anything that said he's dead.

1. You can't tell that his gravestone actually reads dead given that it's destroyed

2. Even if you could see that the gravestone says he's dead how do you know it isn't a malfunction caused by the fact that its smashed in

3. Once again even if you could tell the gravestone reads dead how do you know that someone doesn't have to push a button to turn the gravestone red.

4.Jiminy's Journal is probably more useless than the gravestone since it's a person writing down that he's dead. That doesn't mean its exact, besides no one saw him die therefore you can't use Jiminy's Journal as basis for saying Zexion is dead.
Dammit fangirl he's dead, now go suck something.

PrincessoftheKey

Website
www.freewebs.com
I never said he was dead. <.<

In fact, I have hopes that he'll come back, but come on. We have so much more evidence proving that he is dead than he isn't. I could bring up a big huge elaborate theory about WHY he's not dead, but it's a losing battle. The proof is against you.

And Codina, your points 2, 3, and 4 are simply theories. Jiminy's Journal's been correct in all other aspects of the game. Only point 1 is completely valid.

And SOMEONE saw him die, it just wasn't US. Riku Replica? Maybe Axel?

We don't KNOW he's not dead, but it's a pretty good educated guess.

Xehsin

?bergod
Graphics Clan: -=+*FDD*+=- Currently: Web Designin
I never said he was dead. <.<

In fact, I have hopes that he'll come back, but come on. We have so much more evidence proving that he is dead than he isn't. I could bring up a big huge elaborate theory about WHY he's not dead, but it's a losing battle. The proof is against you.

And Codina, your points 2, 3, and 4 are simply theories. Jiminy's Journal's been correct in all other aspects of the game. Only point 1 is completely valid.

And SOMEONE saw him die, it just wasn't US. Riku Replica? Maybe Axel?

We don't KNOW he's not dead, but it's a pretty good educated guess.

Well you see the wierd thing is that his tomb is broken... this could mean that

1) Not to show his weapon

2) That he escaped

3) Both of the above

You never know... Zexion could be a chaser.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Nomura said that it was because he hadn't thought of what Zexion's weapon actually was, so he defaced his gravestone instead...i'm relatively confident that he is deceased though

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
Well you see the wierd thing is that his tomb is broken... this could mean that

1) Not to show his weapon

2) That he escaped

3) Both of the above

You never know... Zexion could be a chaser.
You never know, the chaser could be a bird =P just cause it was mentioned in the secret ending doesn't mean it's that. Even though we assume it is...but anyway:

Ah, I see what you mean by 'escaped', as in 'escaped his death'. Proof Of Existence shows the entire organization, and the org only, so it COULD mean that the deceased OOOR the ones who have left have their graves as 'red'. We may never know...as it is the PoS of the ORG, and the org only...

PrincessoftheKey

Website
www.freewebs.com
Nomura said that it was because he hadn't thought of what Zexion's weapon actually was, so he defaced his gravestone instead...i'm relatively confident that he is deceased though

XDD That's such the sort of thing Nomura would do, too =P

I like the idea that he "escaped" his death, Golden Shine ^_^ By destroying his tomb, Nomura really did leave a ton of possibilities open for Zexion. Maybe, in Final Mix or something, Sora gets to fight him and defeat him, like for real?

OOH! Maybe in the CoM remake we'll finally see his death, or an explanation for whether or not he's dead and why/how! Maybe it won't just black out! -gets excited- :thumbsup:

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Zexion's dead, if he wasn't Nomura wouldn't have stated that his real weapon would be shown in RE:COM, and Riku's Soul Eater isn't.

So far only 3 things can bring Zexion back

1. Alot of hate mails
2. One hugeass petetion bigger then the FM+ one.
3. Fanboys and Fangirls writing fanfictions.

Zexion's considered dead, maybe he's not dead but he's probably not coming back, however COM will PROVE what happened, since Riku fights against Zexion in re:COM (Though it looks more like a replica Riku) if Zexion still vanishes, well maybe he's not dead? If he does die then yeah he's dead.

Legato2471

Xaldin beat me to it but I'll say it again

When KH 2 FM comes out the Chain of Memories Remake for the Ps2 will be considered the canon follow up to Kingdom Hearts in which it's a given that Riku will fight and Kill Zexion so it doesn't matter what happened in the GBA version, it's storyline won't really count once the remake hits the market.

For all intents and purposes, consider him dead, because he's gonna die anyway. Riku will kill him in Chain of Memories.

PrincessoftheKey

Website
www.freewebs.com
Xaldin beat me to it but I'll say it again

When KH 2 FM comes out the Chain of Memories Remake for the Ps2 will be considered the canon follow up to Kingdom Hearts in which it's a given that Riku will fight and Kill Zexion so it doesn't matter what happened in the GBA version, it's storyline won't really count once the remake hits the market.

For all intents and purposes, consider him dead, because he's gonna die anyway. Riku will kill him in Chain of Memories.

-grabs some popcorn and soda-

On with his death! Off with his head!

...Okay, not really, but I've always just really wanted to say something satirical like that, and this seemed like a perfect opportunity...
:p

Keyblade_King

hmmm now I'm just wondering in KH:COM will there be voices or will it just be a silent one the only reason I'm saying this is because Haley Osment is a older voice but it might not be too bad for Riku but Sora might as well be silent but what will the people do if they can't make him with a younger voice.

PrincessoftheKey

Website
www.freewebs.com
hmmm now I'm just wondering in KH:COM will there be voices or will it just be a silent one the only reason I'm saying this is because Haley Osment is a older voice but it might not be too bad for Riku but Sora might as well be silent but what will the people do if they can't make him with a younger voice.

They'll most likely use Haley Joel Osment's voice and just suck it up, or maybe even edit his voice (like they do with songs and music). I find it unlikely that they'd try to replace Sora's voice, especially because it would be difficult to find someone to match it. But you never know, they might attempt to find a replacement.

Oh, and there will definitely be voices, no doubt.

phamtomwolf

ok did anyone read my theory!? hmm watever i guess thats wat i get for not getting an avatar or a sig that says hey look over here! well back on topic i think Zexion might've lived it but if he did Nomura is probably gonna be sneaky and black it out again.

KingSora92

Can you all shut up already, just wait untill the game comes out. You people act like your 5 years old. The ones who acutally made points here are Xaldin and Legato2471.

Legato2471

Just to clarify.. this thread has veered completely off topic. It started out as what Zexion's weapon might be and it's turned into another Zexy's alive and here's why thread.

>_>

Happy new year

PrincessoftheKey

Website
www.freewebs.com
Can you all shut up already, just wait untill the game comes out. You people act like your 5 years old. The ones who acutally made points here are Xaldin and Legato2471.

Actually, I was five not too long ago, but gee, thanks. I'm sure Emily Post would agree with you on our impatience <.<

Dude, we should legit just make this an overall Zexion discussion thread. I agree with Legato, we've gone off topic (though I've most likely contributed to quite a bit of the off-topicness...). But so many people seem to want to discuss this blue haired dude...

I think I'm included in that group XD

EDIT: Oh, and happy New Year to everyone too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back