• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Pkmnmaster0603

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Pkmnmaster0603

Super Mario Flash Levels: Post here! (In spoilers)

Sooo.... I've been playing Super Mario Flash and been making some custom levels. Here's mine: I'm sorry, it's very hard. And annoying. Website: Super Mario Flash Just go to Level Editor -> Load -> (Copy code) -> (Paste code) -> Play! POST LEVELS! (Please don't make them impossible, play...
  2. Pkmnmaster0603

Dream Drop Distances' ending/ final bosses and why

Nah, I meant if she DOES appear in the series, HOW?
  3. Pkmnmaster0603

Dumb, Dumber and Dumberer Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less DUMB than it is]

Re: Dream Drop Distance Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less shit than it is] -How about a final boss that actually stands a challenge? So far, I haven't been given a challenge with the final boss (except Terranort 1 & 2). -A secret boss that actually makes sense why you're fighting...
  4. Pkmnmaster0603

Yeah, I suppose. But how is she gonna get released from Sora? Riku becomes possessed and stabs Sora with the Keyblade? Or the Mysterious Figure pops out of nowhere with the No Name Keyblade and releases Sora's heart? Etc. etc.
  5. Pkmnmaster0603

I was just making a wild assumption. Maybe, since Xion COULD be a separate being like the Riku Replica...
  6. Pkmnmaster0603

How about Xion pops out of nowhere and smacks both Riku and Sora down in her giant armor form? Or simply her Raganok spamming form?
  7. Pkmnmaster0603

Do You Think Vanitas Has A Direct Influence on the KH Universe?

Remember Vanitas? Black hair, yellow eyes. If you think about it, why does the Darkside and Anti-Form have so many similar traits (again, yellow eyes, black hair)? Also since Ven is part of Sora and Vanitas is part of Ven, would that make any difference to the story (in the future)? Sorry...
  8. Pkmnmaster0603

New BBSFM Secret Episode scan.

You know, I wouldn't be surprised at all if it were Xemnas, Ansem, AntiSora or, of course, Master Xehanort. But, it could be just another twist to the story like adding Master Eraqus' nobody or heartless. Remember? He had his heart released just before the Keyblade Graveyard... Or just another...
Back