• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Penguinpoker

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

Days release is weeks away and we're still lacking lots of stuff which means...

you must be optimistic, and think it's coming in February. ~ I'm just really hoping you're are right it is most likely to get delayed just like FF XIII square announced today that it won't even see daylight till 2010 and they started developing it in 2005 I think.
  2. P

Days release is weeks away and we're still lacking lots of stuff which means...

That we will be getting lots of new news in the next few weeks, and I want to know what you think will be released in the next few days.
  3. P

Help making Kingdom Hearts little big planet

Ok, so I'm making Twilight Town in LittleBigPlanet and all, I have so far is the clock tower and the struggle battle with setzer. I might make The World that Never was or Hollow Bastion but I would need some help for that. My PSN is penguinpoker, ideas are much appreciated, also will there be...
  4. P

Xion Theory (Kinda)

And I believe that the Unbirths don't exist after BBS, so no, I don't think the Unbirths have anything to do with her creation. ~ Very true but we also don't know how old Xion is so her creation could be near the end of BBS wear heartless and nobodies begin to come into existance
  5. P

Xion Theory (Kinda)

yea agreed, how much more info do you think before TGS ends
  6. P

FF characters in BBS

But if they had Zack, Angeal, and Cloud in the game who would have what sword?
  7. P

Xion Theory (Kinda)

Could unbirths have anything to do with her creation? Only one sentence I know but I don't think I have seen any theories having to do anything with unbirths. ok well I don't think anyone is gonna come here :(
  8. P

xiv

ok this isn't likely but there is speculation that terra/ Ventus is associated with aqua much like sora is associated with kairi so here is my crazy theory that is probally no way true way somehow they had a kid who turned into a nobody very unlikely but very possible
  9. P

What do you want to BBS+Days

I want to see: Zack Fair! new keyblades deep jungle neverland and a lot of other worlds
Back