• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by pendragonneo

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

Kind of cool....

Not really relevant, but I couldn't find a better place. Mods, feel free to move it. YouTube - Birth by Sleep/Duel of the Fates Techno Remix FM+ ending thing vid, with truly epic music(Duel of the fates techno remix)
  2. P

Fanfiction ► Hearts of Halla

OKAY! *HEADS TO BLUESY'S FANCLUB*
  3. P

Things at PAX this year....

So, as PAX goes on, I find myself looking at a lot of things. What are you most excited about? I personally am looking really closely at the Pandora, as it seems to hold much potential.(Link below) Check out the Pandora!
  4. P

wield the soul eater

Not a cutscene. One of the rooms where you fight an Org. member, and afterwards, before going back to the proof of existence, you talk to him, he says "You don't need the soul eater, or my power of darkness, just yet." Or something to that effect.
  5. P

Yep. Hi Noj. I like the strategic use of letters that are FRICKEN' HUGE!!!!! I also like that you actually managed to remember me after, what, a year?
  6. P

Organization XIII Memories

I kind of like Demyx's. It makes me almost feel bad for obliterating him in Hollow Bastion.......
  7. P

First Semi-sorta-Annual KHI forum Awards!

Basically...you nominate somebody on the forums for an award. It can be for anything at all. We then give out the awards at a later date, TBD...... I am not sure when, because it depends on how fast the nominations happen.Template below...... I nominate: Pendragonneo For: Overuse of ...
  8. P

Fanfiction ► Nocturnal Melodies

Looks good, and I DEFINITELY understand where you are coming from with the Demyx attacks....I've had the same problems with some of my OC's in my own fanfic.
  9. P

Um....Why did you stop Zan? I left for several(okay many severals) months, and expected this to be done, since I was gone so long, but you didn't finish?! Come on man! Of course, I'm one to talk...I've never finished any of my fanfics...and I've had about twelve.........
  10. P

The War of Hallow Bastion

A battle was Raging outside the castle. There were several thousand heartless in the gorge below, and they were attempting to swaarm the castle. However, there were also more heartless headed towards town. This is where you come in. Defend Hallow Bastion, and discover the intent of this mass of...
  11. P

Help/Support ► Am I....

Please, Silh, just leave me alone....I am not in the mood right now...
  12. P

Help/Support ► Am I....

*Turns head* Yep, ignoring Silh...
  13. P

Help/Support ► Am I....

Um....I don't care if she looks at other guys....I'm not possessive....besides, I know she would not cheat on me.....call it "window shopping" if you will.
  14. P

Cool! Do it! by the way, love the sig....which one was that from?
  15. P

Help/Support ► Losing Her

I absolutely agree with Time, tell somebody. If it is as serious as you make it sound, even I,someone who doesn know her, am worried about her...
Back