• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

wield the soul eater

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zesty

The Darkness Flame
Inside the Darkness, just under the light
Website
www.myspace.com
He says it looks like you dont need the power of my soul eater after all after you beat Saix ...i think

Just to clarify, Riku does say that Sora isn't ready to use the Soul Eater pre transformation.
The only time however Sora wields it is when the Xemnas part 2 battle commences nearing the end with a cutscene, it was used int CUTSCENE ONLY and thus far (excluding AR cheat codes) Sora has not wielded it as a regular equip weapon.

That's all.
thats the Way To Dawn

A

Azrael

sumtime in the world that never was, after youve met up with riku and what not, he tells you that youre not ready to wield the soul eater yet. i cant reely remember when he said it but i thought that you could get the soul eater but i really dont know how, could someone tell me if ou can and how?

If Riku said it, he probably means Sora never has to resort to darkness as long as he is around to wield it

For some reason in he continues to call it as such, when it's really the way to dawn.
At least in the English Dub.

Actually Nomura said that Riku still calls the keyblade Soul Eater.

We found out that Riku's Keyblade's name is "Way to the Dawn" when examining his item slots after he joined your party. Is that Keyblade a transfigured version of Soul Eater?

I designed it with that image. Since Riku has always been using Soul Eater, he still calls it that even after it changed form. Keyblades aren't something that you can obtain suddenly out of nowhere so in Riku's case, his Soul Eater was used as an intermediary for that Keyblade.

SquallLeonheartS

He does say that if you talk to him at a time in The World That Never Was, but you never get it.

Yeah, in TWTNW he says something similar to "You don't need the soul eater yet," the context being that Sora was powerful enough on his own. It's only text, you have to talk to him at a certain time, so most people probably missed it.

Rix

:)
Awards
Hmm.. okay... I'll check that out some time..

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I remember that part really well because I kept staring at his speech bubble going "shit don't fall to Darkness Sora shit don't fall to Darkness Sora shit don't fall to Darkness Sora" repeatedly, while actually wanting him to xDDD *is obsessive about speech bubbles* *thus found the one speech bubble to make her hate Kairi again when she was on the verge of standing her :[*
I really like how Riku seems to have humbled down around Sora in KH2. Sora deserved some credit from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back