• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by ordaXjn

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

Possibilities of Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 on PS4?

I feel like this will happen, but not for the sake of being put on current gen consoles. I see it happening because xbox one sales will suffer greatly if they don't do this. Gamers who has only ever owned an xbox console, will have no idea what is going on, and will likely not want to dive...
  2. O

KH3 getting flowmotion, what about dropping?

So I know KH3 is getting flowmotion, but is it getting the drop system to tell multiple stories? I just started playing KH3D because I was waiting for 3ds to price drop as much as possible. I thoroughly hate the drop system. I just beat both sides of the hunchback story, but I had to play each...
  3. O

retcons

didn't he say something like he went there...so that Riku would make the wish "i won't let anything happen to my friends"...therefore making him a dream eater?
  4. O

So who do you think is the other 6 darknesses?

Terra was confirmed as a darkness.... Xehanort said sora and another of mickey's friends belong to him now....after saying Terra was a guaridan of the light....so MX already confirmed him as a vessel
  5. O

wait wait wait...kh1 riku and the current riku are not one and the same? i didnt play 358/2, coded, or BBS people are talking about some called Repliku...as if a replica of riku was made at one point...but i never remember this happening nvm remembered there was a copy of riku made in CoM to...
  6. O

As of now: the lights are: Sora Riku Kairi Ven Aqua Mickey Lea Darkessess are: Master Xehanort Young Xehanort Ansem Xemnas Terra Braig Isa so we have 6 missing darknesses....any thoughts? i personally think we will see more people coming back that were originally in organization...but it has...
  7. O

Valor form

idiot..ur the one who missed the point...you can only lvl ur forms up to ur max drive gauge...in the beginning of the game u have a gauge of 3...and thats as far as u can lvl it, til you get a drive gauge upgrade ;) then u can lvl it til 4...repeat til u have a drive gauge of 7 and lvl all forms...
  8. O

Maybe a new enemy in kh3?

well, if you've seen my latest threads..ive been playing through kh2 again and with all the new info on days and bbs..i kinda have new theories popping up...this one has to do with a new enemy that we might see in kh3 and scars ghost from pride lands second visit: when ur talking to rafiki...
  9. O

Keyblade theory

well everyone is focusing on the terra=axel part of my last thread which i now believe is false after reading some of the xeahnort stuff...but here was the other half that hardly anybody replied on Keyblade Theory- When u finish the pirates of the caribbean world the 2nd time around..jack says...
  10. O

Two questions hoping to get answered after playing Halloween town

but wouldnt she have had more power than a just "ressurected" oogie boogie? she kinda had enough power to do that, if thats what she did, i really dont know how she brought him back..thats a third wonder i have now
  11. O

Two questions hoping to get answered after playing Halloween town

sorry if this is in the wrong spot, but i just replayed halloween town in kh2., and was wondering 2 things: Why was maleficent hell bent on destroying xmas town, that she saw to it herself? and Why couldn't Oogie Boogie remember anything after coming back or anything that was happening?
  12. O

Keyblade Theory/ Terra Theory

i was saying he might've missed roxas because he reminds him of ven, if axel even is terra's nobody
  13. O

Keyblade Theory/ Terra Theory

hey guys, i havent been on in a while..and im replaying kh2 atm but i dont know if this has been talked about so here it goes: Keyblade Theory- When u finish the pirates of the caribbean world the 2nd time around..jack says something about maybe he'll be able to weild the keyblade next time. I...
  14. O

A shadow of Riku in a Birth by Sleep scan.

did anyone else notice that whoever it is...is also in an Organization robe....you can tell by his/her sleeves....just lettin you guys know lol
  15. O

Some fun with photoshop

lol photoshop FTW lolololollololollololololo
Back