• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by OmegaVanitas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

News ► Vincent Corazza and Richard Epcar Not Reprising Roles in KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX?

I find those two not reprising their roles very unlikely. They probably haven't been contacted yet or they don't want to reveal anthing yet.
  2. O

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread Anyone notice the Evil Queen is voiced by Malificent's voice actress?
  3. O

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread It looks as though Square listens to us because I've been going around a few forums where people want Mark Hamill in the game and now he is in the game.
  4. O

Re: VA Discussion Thread I've seen the KH II commercials when KH II got released.
  5. O

Official Secret Ending Discussion Thread

Okay so let me get this straight, does this "we must free them from torment" mean that Sora will possibly bring back Ven, Terra and Aqua and Roxas, Namine, Axel and Xion could have their own hearts? That must be what was in the letter. I'm confused about the beginning with Master Xehanort and...
  6. O

Re: VA Discussion Thread I want to contact Haley Joel Osment if he's voicing Vanitas but I can't seem to find his email address anywhere.
  7. O

Re: VA Discussion Thread Sorry dude, didn't know you claimed it. I'm new here.
  8. O

Re: VA Discussion Thread Hi everybody I'm new. I just found a confirmation by Kevin Michael Richardson that he's reprising his role as Captain Gantu. Here it is: http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj286/JollyBuda/Album%20I/KMRConfirm.jpg?t=1262904549
Back