• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by NezzyGuda

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

News ► A Kingdom Hearts Disney Plus CGI series is rumored to be in the works

Looks like we finally know what the secret request project is, that Nomura was talking about before.
  2. N

Kingdom Hearts Style Multiplayer Game

If there was a Kingdom Hearts style mulyiplayer game, which style of multiplayer would you prefer? (The examples are just used to represent how multiplayer would function, not the style of the game. The game would still maintain Kingdom Hearts Action RPG gameplay mechanics with same perspective...
  3. N

Theory - How the Beginning Story of KH3 Will Progress, Twilight Town as Tutorial World

Okay, so I've finally come up with an explanation for Twilight Town being the tutorial world that actually makes sense and falls in line with everything we've seen so far! So, I believe the beginning of KH3 will start off with the scene where we see Riku and Mickey take their briefcases from...
  4. N

All Known KH3 Keyblades and Keyblade Transformations

So I did some research because I was curious about the KH3 keyblades, and was finding it very difficult to locate this info in one place, so I'm sharing it here :p ------------------------------------------------ Sora's Keyblades, forms and colors...
Back