• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by neoshadow_666

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

Pete D-link

at 2 starts he becomes captain dark and his finish is a car
  2. N

Pete D-link

I find Ven's Haste very useful when im playing as terra, it combines power with speed quite nicely
  3. N

Donald and Goofy

its always possible that when their memories were messed with by namine that she was unable to properly restore them, i mean it would have to be difficult to remember exactly what memories you took from them and then put them back
  4. N

underpopulated worlds

I think this is an amazing idea, it would tie in with the series amazingly, seeing as how everyone always ends up jupming in and saving someone anyways. It just seems like something that would go well with the game.
  5. N

Can BBS even have a DLC?

i greatly dislike the Fm only in japan thing, it right pisses me and my friendds off, we really dont want to import the game and get a converter box just to play all the bonus content and stuff
  6. N

Are you satisfied by BBS?

I really like the game, but i still havn't beaten it yet. I think its an amazing game and definitely worth my money. I really don't think its better than KH2 though. KH2 is my favorite for the fighting and gameplay, and you cant say you dont love Organization XIII. The forms were one of my...
  7. N

terra is not xehanort

if the two can fight each other and it is a real battle, not in one of their heads they arent connected
Back