• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by neon6

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

A question about the strategy guide

What's different between the normal and limited edition guides for KH2?
  2. N

About the 2nd scene after the Roxas battle

It's been more than a year since KH2FM+ was released so I'm pretty sure most of you have already seen it. 1st of all, how did this happen? Did Roxas in that moment of his stumble retreat into his mind? 2nd of all, how did Axel get there? Didn't he already die (fade away)? And why does he look...
  3. N

About the Org. Weapons

Does anyone know how a member gets their weapon? Since Roxas is the Nobody of someone who can use the Keyblade, he pretty much inherited the ability. But what about the others? They've been shown to summon their weapons so maybe they're born with them.
  4. N

I doubt you all have thought of this

Has anyone thought of the possibility that certain characters (like FF characters Leon and Cloud) may return? I thought of this when looking at the scan with Malificent in it. It was said that BBS is to take place years before the original Kingdom Hearts. That's around the same time Leon (at...
  5. N

E.S. Fight

Not really. All you have to do is beat the game and the portal will appear on your 3rd trip to Disney Castle on your second playthrough. Other things are unlocked as well (like the Cavern of Rembrance). I think beating the game is like a test to qualify for the hard stuff.
  6. N

Most fun boss to fight?

Demyx. Using Show Stealer can make anyone's day.
  7. N

Jin from Samurai Champloo is...

Kirk Thorton has been the VA (Voice Actor) for Saix of KH2 and has done some work in anime (like Samurai Champloo).
  8. N

ZOMG! Terra - Level 1 - Decisive Pumpkin - No Damage!

Defeating the Lingering Spirit is no easy feat so not many people have actually beat him (most have probably watched someone else beat him).
  9. N

need help to perform a continues combo

The Keyblade you're talking about is the Fatal Crest and the ability is Charge Beserk. That is right.
  10. N

Possible mistake about Saïx

Was he also faking uneasiness as well? It's just that from the way things turned out for him, it would've been better if he was just a Dusk.
  11. N

Possible mistake about Saïx

So is it possible Saix's Beserk Mode hints at what kind of person he was? Could he have been a vengeful person?
  12. N

White Mushroom and the Black Fungus

What about Gravity, Stop, and Cure? Or are those unneccessary?
  13. N

White Mushroom and the Black Fungus

I finally got the White Room and Black Room cards, but I'm not sure on what to do. I'm told to defeat the Black Fungus, but I'm not sure how I can help the White Mushroom. Any suggestions?
  14. N

CODED closist to Kingdom hearts 3.

I got a question: WHY is Coded on the Mobile Phone (which is said to currently not exist yet)? Is this supposed to reach out to the Mobile Genre?
  15. N

Foreshadowing Anti Form

After Sora gets his new clothes, if you examine one of the mirrors, a message will appear saying "An image of you overcome by Darkness flows into your mind" (you don't actually get to see the image). Now this could foreshadow Anti Form or just be a reminded of that one time Sora became a...
Back