• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

need help to perform a continues combo

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

luffywang573

i saw somebody that could perform a great combo by sending the enemy up to the air then it were able to keep strike the enemy. i saw a video on someone use this to defeat ES very quick. can someone tell me what ability i need to equip in order to do that, please ii really need help for this it will help me beat the mushroom too.

DanceMacabre

try equipping Berserk, The upper attack and the aerial horizontal cut attack. Deplete your magic, hit the enemy into the air and then attack him with square repeatedly until ur magic restores. Also, instead of using the Berserk ability, u can equip that keyblade you get in the underworld I forget what it is called...Berserk Charge????
Anyways, hope this is helpful to you.

neon6

try equipping Berserk, The upper attack and the aerial horizontal cut attack. Deplete your magic, hit the enemy into the air and then attack him with square repeatedly until ur magic restores. Also, instead of using the Berserk ability, u can equip that keyblade you get in the underworld I forget what it is called...Berserk Charge????
Anyways, hope this is helpful to you.
The Keyblade you're talking about is the Fatal Crest and the ability is Charge Beserk.
so it will only continues when the mp guage is red. it that right
That is right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back