Recent content by mriku90

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. mriku90

News ► Watch the Kingdom Hearts III: ReMIND TGS Trailer Now!

Realm between sleep confirmed? Time travel shenanigans. I would love if the actual game has just the trios fighting the bad guys with no aide from Sora. I think that makes their reunions more impactful.
  2. mriku90

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation in Kingdom Hearts IV

That trailer more or less confirmed F2 for KH4. Elsa legit looks like she's trapped in the ROD.
  3. mriku90

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation in Kingdom Hearts IV

But Disney is one of the main drawing points of the franchise and having more Disney Worlds then KHIII is something people would expect especially as the start of the next saga. I also think the majority of people prefer the Disney Worlds to the Original Worlds as that's one of the main reasons...
  4. mriku90

They can do both. It's obvious that there was more then just worlds that gave the team a long process but they won't need that anymore. They can use their models again. They don't have to start from scratch. I suspect the next game will have at least more Disney Worlds then KH3 did. I think...
  5. mriku90

Kingdom Hearts 3 Secret Movie

Shibuya is already canon in KH. so no they're not fusing into one. Simply that Shibuya is potentially going to be set up from it's foreshadowing in DDD.
  6. mriku90

Realistically though guys I feel like the next installment will have more Disney worlds then KH3 had. There's lots of reasoning actually to support this. I also think the new POH's would be a focus so I imagine PATF is gonna be in it and F2 as well. Toy Story should return. I'd also love for...
  7. mriku90

Tetsuta Nomura officially crowned Donald Duck as THE Black Mage in all of Final Fantasy Lore

Zettaflare is above SECRET BOSS! It's above Giga Bahamut which can only cast Teraflare. Donald is stronger then Vivi. Donald is stronger then Giga Bahamut! Donald literally obliterated Terranort.
  8. mriku90

Tetsuta Nomura officially crowned Donald Duck as THE Black Mage in all of Final Fantasy Lore

No one in all of Final Fantasy Lore has cast Zettaflare ever. Donald Duck is the first and only.
  9. mriku90

Vivi? Lulu? Nah Donald Duck is THE Black Mage after that Zettaflare, which is even stronger then Giga Bahamut. I love that Nomura has given Donald such an honor.
  10. mriku90

I don't see them doing Haunted Mansion when Pixar has the more critically praised Coco to choose and that would be an incredible world in KH4.
  11. mriku90

I feel the next game will have more then 7-8 Disney Worlds. There were many things that made the list of worlds in the end what it was. I think the next one will have at least 9-10 Disney Worlds.
  12. mriku90

Will Disney/Disney Worlds be involved less going forward?

I feel they're definitely gonna want things like Zootopia and Moana in KH4 especially with the new POH and not to mention Incredibles. I feel those are 3 guaranteed worlds.
  13. mriku90

Kingdom Hearts 3 Secret Movie

You don't have to worry. KH will always have the trinity trio and Disney Worlds to visit that will never change. It's a Disney Franchise.
  14. mriku90

Remember how Edge Magazine said Nomura would not discuss the cut Disney Worlds because of their very likely inclusion in Future Titles. What do you guys think they were. My money is on Princess and the Frog and The Jungle Book.
  15. mriku90

Will Disney/Disney Worlds be involved less going forward?

I also forgot about the Nomura interview from Edge where they basically said Nomura would not specify on the cut worlds cause of their very likely inclusion in future titles. So much for the worlds of SE taking over and no Disney. What do you think they were. I think it was 2 more.