• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Recent content by mriku90

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. mriku90

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Series 2nd Phase teases two unannounced projects

Should we rest safe in the knowledge that MOM is gonna be backwards compatible with PS5 and the other next gen console? I remember how Sony said the games coming out this year and next year will be compatikle with next gne consoles.
  2. mriku90

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Series 2nd Phase teases two unannounced projects

I feel like I'm in the twilight zone. Honestly Kingdom Hearts being treated like the MCU with orchestrated and planned release dates across the phases like huh? That's not how it's been for the first 20 years of Phase One. I'm curious to wonder if the success of KH3 has made Disney realize...
  3. mriku90

News ► A Kingdom Hearts Disney Plus CGI series is rumored to be in the works

I know me wanting Haley is pure nostalgia cause he does not sound like a 10 year old no matter how many voice lessons he gets. Riku and Kairi sound the same.
  4. mriku90

Skyler Shuler of Disney Insider confirms Kingdom Hearts CGI animated Disney Plus series

CGI ANIMATED THANK GOD! Also I hope they can get the game actors back. But then again if they're starting with game one it's hella awkward to have 34 year old Haley voice Sora.
  5. mriku90

Kingdom Hearts Disney Plus series is happening! Proof from Insider!

This is coming from my source that had a story on Percy Jackson a week ago coming to Disney Plus but had to wait for final word. Now today came the announcement officially from Disney. The one that had the news of Percy Jackson works for Disinsider him and his friend. His friend and I are...
  6. mriku90

Spoilers ► So how does everyone feel about Re:Mind? (Spoilers)

Thumbs up completely! Even without the Data Battles, Remind puts so much more emotional depth on many things KH3 lacked. Kairi is amazing in the DLC and I think a bright future is ahead for her as a playable character. Also fighting Xemnas and defending Lea. I loved seeing everyone's heart...
  7. mriku90

Spoilers ► Theory: Luxord (Re Mind secret ending spoilers)

The DLC opened with a scene of Luxio asking who Luxord was and it ends with Yozora and his driver whom has the same VA as Luxord. That is a typical Nomura thing to do.
  8. mriku90

The next main core title is ...[SPOILER!]

Dream Drop Distance II.
  9. mriku90

Spoilers ► KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Re Mind DLC Spoiler Discussion Thread

Can I just say whomever thought Curaga should be the triangle command should be fired. Who the hell thought that was a good idea? That made things twice as hard as they already were.
  10. mriku90

It's pretty obvious based on the final cutscene that the next game is DDD 2.
  11. mriku90

hey maybe the new digimon series will give you taiora since it's a brand new canon.
  12. mriku90

Based on Nomura's interview I'd say chances are extremely high Kairi will be a playable main protagonist in the next game.