• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Mortjin

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Mortjin

Fanfiction ► KH Divergence: Beacons of Hope

awww.... X( hope i'll get to read the new version! Mortjin~
  2. Mortjin

Fanfiction ► Disorganization Failteen

Summary: This is a Kh fanfic that very very loosely follows the plot of the series of games. The main characters are a bunch of comic-relief villains who spend most of there time trying to everthrow The Organization but end up failing miserably. It's not all humour (A.K.A It has a...
  3. Mortjin

Fanfiction ► KH Divergence: Beacons of Hope

You rock! *waves banner like a noob* Ok so, here are some of the things i like 1) The charecter reacts like i would expect a 'normal' person to react (KH 'normal isn't real normal btw lol) whereas Sora seemed to be a bit like... ok so i have a keyblade and my friends are now talking animals...
  4. Mortjin

CHOCOLATE DOLPHINS!

Heheheheheheheh... you thought this was something interesting! No It's just me, a new person saying hello and introducing myself on here. Well, this guy i know is on this forum, and as i never stop talking about kh, and he is writing an awesome fanfic on here and i wanted to comment... and...
Back