• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Moon Spirit

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

kingdom hearts song

Hey what website can you find the music clip? I am horrible at finding things!
  2. M

Final fantasy IX Zidane

Hey What about LuLu? In Final Fantasy X?
  3. M

Help

Thanks! My computer was stuffing up so I had to double post ... sorry.
  4. M

Help

What? OPPS! I guess you have to get close. Status! Why?
  5. M

Help

What? OPPPS! I guess that you do have to get close! Status! Why?
  6. M

Help

Blizzard is hard! But do you have to get close to get a effect?
  7. M

Help

Blizzard is hard! It has horrible effect! But do you have to closer to get it right?
  8. M

Help

So where do you get the book to give to Merlin or is it later? Just tell me! Thanks!
  9. M

Help

ThankS!
  10. M

Help

I tried! I level to 15 and everyone tells me to beat him be level 10! People who had finished the game tell me to get weapons and summons! They can't beat him! :confused: :(
  11. M

Help

I just introducted to the game and I trying to defeat the trickmaster! Another thing is that I just visited Merlin! A bit late! And my friends keep telling me to get keys and summons but where do I get them? I am so behind! :( :confused: HELP!
  12. M

SHHHHHHH! I heard ...

I heard from a good source that Sora turns evil and that blonde guy takes his place! Then they battle it out! It is so cool! opppps .... It's all hush hush! :)
  13. M

Help!

What does BHK stand for? And can someone tell me what story line is Kingdom Hearts 2 is? And why has my name have heartless under it? Thanks!:)
Back