• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Magus364

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

impossible chest

ok... i need help theres a chest in hollow bastion that no matter what i do, i cant get to it. right now it seems impossible, i've tried glide, gravity, high jump, every single spell, EVERYTHING. its in the bottom lvl. of hollow bastion the water way i guess on a ledge. PLZ. PLZ help ive tried...
  2. M

who bothered you?

i agree, Riku was stupid joining the darkness and he did'nt care about Sora or anybody, but Kiari and himself.He was selfish and hard-headed throughout the whole game until the ending, it just drove me crazy the way he acted, i wanted ,really bad, sometimes to just go through the T.V. and kick...
  3. M

What combination are you

i picked the sword and ditched the staff, to be honest, i didnt think that what you pick effected abilities you get and stuff, i just liked the sword the best!..XD i was like.."A staff?...I ain't gonna fight with no staff!" ....i looked at the shield ..and looked at the sword....looked back at...
  4. M

Items list and heartless to get it from if anybody needs it

-no problem. i did'nt know all three kinds of mushrooms show up! o.o cool!
  5. M

Items list and heartless to get it from if anybody needs it

Be sure to equip yur party with lucky strike bright shard: green requiem,deepjungle blaze shard:red nocturn,wonderland frost shard:blue raphsody,wonderland thunder shard: yellow opera, wonderland mythril shard: pot spider,agrabah power shard: power and bouncy wild,deep jungle spirit shard...
  6. M

Nid help badly

i 'm posting a list of all the items and wat heartless to get them from if anybody needs it in help needed.
  7. M

Nid help badly

I'm not sure i havent played that part in a while, but you just keep collecting items and sythesis them all. some of them are only in one area how far r u on the list so far? give me the item name and i'll post the list of the rest of the items u need and the weapon. i'll give the items...
  8. M

Nid help badly

You need to synthesis all tha items in the item shop and thats all, i think, then the ultima weapon will be available to sythesis. -it could take a while though, cuz most of the last few items are really rare, like Gales and mystery goos. (EDIT)- if you need help with tha items go ahead and ask.
  9. M

two command menus

two command menus? i don't know if i can handle that.
  10. M

searching for halloween town outfit pic.

cool. just what i was looking 4 - thanx again. i'm thinking about changing my avatar to that.
  11. M

Traverstown Help

Ok, first of all, yur supposed to go to the vacant house first, then Cid will tell you to meet him in the first district, so go there and he will tell you about the Gummu in the secret water way, and THEN you go to the water way and get the Gummi and THEN kairi will be there. - it does'nt matter...
  12. M

searching for halloween town outfit pic.

Does anybody know where i can find a pic. of Sora in his Halloween Town clothes? -stick a link on here or something, thanx.
  13. M

who cried at the end?

oops! my bad Sakuya, no offense okay? no offense blonde-haired ppl. -sorry! Wow, i did'nt think so many people cried to, if nobody cried but me, i would be a loser.
  14. M

who cried at the end?

-yeah why did'nt he pull her to the other side? that was kind of stupid. sometimes i think Sora's real hair color is blond
  15. M

Least Favorite World?

I heard somewhere that Atlantica was going to be in KH2, my reaction..."Atlantica?...NOOOOOO!" I hate Atlantica. Ariel was no help in battle. and i am betrothed with her name, yes my middle name is Ariel. -sad isn't it? - i'm a girl by the way would be weird if a guy had Ariel as thier middle...
Back