• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by lxcloud_strifexl

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

Blood in kh2

alchohol in port royal when barbossa
  2. L

American Secret Ending

i have the secret ending in kh2 it was awesome their armors was cool
  3. L

Very quick way to level up summons

i just use chicken little it give you about 6-8 exp for your summon when you summon chicken little
  4. L

Cerberus Paradox Cup

try to get the double score thing iono how to get it but i think its when you defeat the enemies fast so you can activate it do the cup have them poles cause i cant remember and if it does attack that in the matches that have it so you can have some more points
  5. L

Goddess of Fate Mission

just try to get that double score thing and with stitch and try to get hit so your drive can go up a little
  6. L

Cerberus Paradox Cup

use stitch to get the points it gives you a lot of points when u play that song but iono if you could summon him i forgot but stitch is a fast way to get lots of points
  7. L

Official Ultima Weapon Guide

then start on proud mode since its so easy on standard cause hard mode with paradox tournament..boy it is really hard. But i think we're spamming so yea. Ummm do i have to beat all the tournament extreme to get the 7th orichalcum+?
  8. L

o but i already beat him do you mean the goddess of fate cup? cause if it is then i beat it already and now im looking for 1 more orichalcum+
  9. L

how do i unlock goddess of destiny??? i got all the items except the last orichalcum+, how do i get it cause i beat all the tournament except hades cup.
  10. L

look i found something that can help you.........

oops my bad i was too excited and i thought i posted at the members helping members now to go get someone to move it
  11. L

look i found something that can help you.........

ok i found this thing that is very useful to you to level up your drive forms. ok when i was playing i was trying to level up my wisdom form when i figured out this thing. this strategy helps you level your drive forms without having to gather your drive guage. First you have to transform into...
  12. L

Olympus Tournaments Help!

did you beat the other cups?? and if you did i think you need to be at a specific level
  13. L

Orichalum+

13 NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 7 YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its only 7 in the game so you just need 7 of em
  14. L

Correct me if i'm wronge, but...

sorry for the double post my edit button wont let me edit! but heres the linkhttp://maiki.livejournal.com/351209.html just scroll down it talks about it
  15. L

Correct me if i'm wronge, but...

i think nomura said he wanted fairies in the game so he made YuRiPa fairies i read it somewhere in an interview ill come back and give you the interview later if i can find it:D
Back