• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Lord Kaktoos

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

I think this debunks the Terra=Xenahort thoeries. My theory =D

Pleas read this....even YOU that is why every one wants to play 358?2 days. I buy a DS just for that. and the secend thing I have to tell you is that I am from Iran and I am a normal pepol not a Terrorist. I hate Ahmadi nejad and Khomeini and all of other Fu**ers. yes maby they are terorrist or...
  2. L

Help/Support ► F***ING KH HATERS

pleas read this...even YOU yeah that happens every where in the world. I am From Iran and I have to tell you that this happens here. I am not a nerd. I am a cool guy but wath i try to say is that KH insnt a Game for nerd guys. every one told me KH is a fu**ing Game but they dont feel wath i...
  3. L

KH1 worlds in KHII?

I think when KH fans are grow up KH have to be grow up. Portroyall world wasnt bad but I think KH alone or KH whit Warner bro will be beter. I think Harry Potter seires or beter than TARZAN or els. after all I play the game for the story line not the cartoon cherecters.
  4. L

Fanfiction ► Cirque du Vie

Davi jouns you are cool davy jones your post was realy cool.
Back