• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Lee Akira

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

Tifa Fan Club

well I can't believe there isn't one for this goddess...(am either blind or lazy to look) well anyone can join but here are the rules RULES 1.Tifa must be respected(don't think I know what you guys think of her) 2.she must be adore as a goddess 3.you must not like aeris
  2. L

KH1 worlds in KHII?

well Deep Jungle couldn't because they lose the dealor something and the other,they were kinda short for my taste,but as extras that another story
  3. L

Kingdom Hearts: The crimson Keyblade

ok anyone can join in as soon as possible and at any time what does this means..? all that blood...wait where is it coming from?..and why can't I move..?...but I feel something in my hand...A weapon perhaps...? Lee!! hey lee wake up*Terra smacks lee in the head* *lee its breathing heavy* what...
  4. L

358/2 Days

I love my DS, I love Kh, I love what this game's story plot,so am defently getting it,I will always play as saix in multiplayer:thumbsup:
  5. L

Which boss was most Hard/annoying

sephiroth, he was so hard it wasent evem funny,you had to have a stradegy or you would fail to beat him for sure...
  6. L

Hello

hello an new here and I was hoping to meet new friends to RP,talk,act silly or just hang out,by the way look into my eyes
Back