Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• lol yeah, oh, um, I forgot to mention yesterday that I'll be gone for July. Going to visit the fam. And there no internet there other than my cuz which I don't think I'll be able to use all that much. Yeah, so anyways, I probably won't be on to post. T~T!!! I don't want to go without internet...*cries hysterically* anyway, thought I'd tell you. What should I do with the RP?
    lol, yeah I know. My sched is iffy. I can only get on in the mornings usually for about half an hour. I've got stupid time restritions and all. Although sometimes I can get on in the afternoons. And then I can't get on most weekends, my dad doesn't have internet up yet. T~T So, that's pretty much my thing. But there are days suring the week that I can't get on cuz I'm swamped with other stuff. XD
    Yep, so that's about it. lol
    Sometimes you start to like it... At first I didn't mind bookreports, but now... Maybe it's because I have better things to do when I get the computer^^

Long^^ How many words? Tell me when it gets released, okay? I want to read it!

That wouldn't work for me. I can't draw at all^^ I got an idea while I was in Rome... I don't remember how I got inspiration, but I will try to write it in the summervacation. Not sure if it will work, though^^
    I find that the more bookreports I have to make, the more I hate them^^

That's too bad. But you did finish an original story that's novel lenght? That's very impressive already!

Music helps a lot! Somehow I always get ideas when I'm listening to the radio, making my math homework. But I never have time to write it down, because I really need to finish that homework^^
    That sounds about right, yeah...^^

Your stories are actually being published? That's really cool! Anyway, I will finish those oneshots, just not now^^ A few of my stories will never be finished, though. They just didn't have a real plot yet, so there's no point in continueing them. One I might rewrite, but the rest is kinda crappy^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6