• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Kurix

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

hey please help me

It takes some time, but it gives you stuff to do after you beat it. Well worth not doing missions then. P.S. Mickey's dodge roll repeated makes him look like Sonic the Hedgehog.
  2. K

Things you Like/Disliked about 358/2 days

I liked how in mission mode they changed some enemies, like Saix to Anti-Saix, and Anti-Riku. I had Riku with Oblivion vs Anti-riku wielding anti oblivion. My friend thought I was fighting my shadow like in KH1
  3. K

(SPOILERS) What happens to Xion after the final battle

I didn't really feel anything, because Xion tried and failed at her mission in life, to become a 'Sora'. Roxas fought back and won. End game.
  4. K

(SPOILERS***) Xigbar/Ven Scene

I just thought it as a good message. Square was telling us that they are working on Birth by Sleep. It's a shame though, that I can't find that scene, which mission was it? I know it was Xigbar, Axel and Xion, but what mission did Roxas go on?
  5. K

Alright guys, let's do this.

Go off with standard, then move up to proud. Starting off on proud may seem like fun, but odds are, you'll want challenges after you beat it, so then move up a difficulty.
  6. K

"The Man in Black Reflects"

Hey, i'm new to KHinsiders. But I personally think that Riku was attempting to summon a keyblade, because notice how Xion didn't summon it back. It was a real keyblade, just made of memories. Riku thought maybe it did the same thing as when he took the keyblade from sora in Hollow Bastion.
Back