• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by KingGabriel_VXI

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Fanfiction ► Like Son, Like Father.

I know you? Did you get your screen name changed?
  2. K

Nice to see someone I know, Kingdom. xD My stomache's actually twisted right now because of how strict this forum is now. Chapter 2 “Clank!” ,went the sound of an empty Michelob beer bottle hitting a tin can. The can rocked back and forth before settling back down on the floor as the bottle...
  3. K

(You dont have to read this part.) So, I just wanna say first of all that this is a story I've been planning on writing for a few months now and finally decided to go ahead with it. Just so you people who are obsessing over Roxas and all the other main characters of the game, I made my main...
  4. K

Fanfiction ► Without The Heartless (AGAIN)

O.O... Wow. You guys are actually reuniting? *flattered* ... Sorry there isnt a sequeal. I swear I put my thinking cap on and tried so hard to think of a sequeal or even one little topic for the third continuation. If you played KH2, you'd agree it was short, right? Unless it was just that my...
  5. K

Okay seriously guys (wait why are you spamming in my topic?! xD!) anyway (thanks for the avy but ive left the forums) I need anyone with aim who can be there to participate in my wedding, immediately! >.< Im desperate, its in like a week and we havent planned anything. My aim is caramelstudd69...
  6. K

*slaps forehead* Why does everyone keep asking me this? o.O I didnt just think this story up from no where, it came from inspiration! Thats why I used characters from the game and I usedp laces from the game! I cant do more without the second sequeal of the game because I am out of ideas. Sorry...
  7. K

Yeah and I desperately need people for my wedding. I need a ring bearer/best man. We need a brides made. (i think pickle would be best as that), maggie is the preist lawl, i dont have a flower girl!!! =O what else? and then other people to take roles that come to me later. BUT the people have to...
  8. K

Those are some of MY good times. Fav character and why; Myra and Tyra are my favorite character! I love em cause theyre sisters and because theyre both practically the oddballs in the gang. ^.^ Just thought I'd share that....yes..I cant get over that my fic is gonna end up on the last page. >.<
  9. K

Argh. Now I'll have nothing to do now that my fic is over...
  10. K

Actually, RIku and Tyra weren't flirting. They just seem like it cause they were actually being nice. Riku is faithful...but Tyra... In the house... Myra: Shouldn’t you be talking to Selphie about this? Tidus: I can’t! I need to talk to someone with experience. Myra: Don’t you wanna talk to...
  11. K

Meanwhile..... Bob: What if they don’t like me! Wakka: carries bags) I’ll make-a them like you, yah. (Climbs in chariot) Bob: climbs in chariot) Looks like Wakka’s bringing his boy toy home. Meanwhile...Tidus and Selphie are smooching... Tidus: kisses Selphie) Selphie:kisses him back) This seems...
  12. K

Lmfao, Tyra can't be THAT old! Shes only one year older than Myra. Hawtness...
  13. K

Theres going to be a three as soon as KH 2 comes out. *rubs hands together* Maybe even a four. >=D Tyra: reads beer bottle) "Drink Responsibly" ...Kiss my ***. She pours the beer in the toilet and then drops the bottle in, laying her head on her arms and sighing. The guys are sitting at the...
  14. K

New fan? ATTENTION, only like 6 more chapters left!
  15. K

Akira, Rin, and Caesar are asleep on the couch. Rin: snores) ???????? Rin is sleeping with one eye open. Myra goes straight up to the bedroom where Riku is waiting for her butt naked. Myra: ... (walks into the bathroom) Riku: What the? Myra holds her nose closed to keep it from bleeding. Riku...
Back