• Regarding KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory Spoilers

Copies of KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory are out in the wild, which means spoilers are likely to appear at any point. Although this game has very few cutscenes and story content, we still request that users follow our standard spoiler procedures.

KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory spoiler policy will end on December 13th, 2020.

Spoiler threads will need to be tagged with the "Spoiler" prefix. Discussion inside of the thread does not need to be put under spoiler tags, so it is at your discretion to use them.

Spoilers outside of spoiler threads MUST be hidden using the spoiler tag.

If you do not follow these rules, your account will be banned.

Recent content by KingGabriel_VXI

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Like Son, Like Father.

(You dont have to read this part.) So, I just wanna say first of all that this is a story I've been planning on writing for a few months now and finally decided to go ahead with it. Just so you people who are obsessing over Roxas and all the other main characters of the game, I made my main...
  2. K

Official My Space Thread

So yeah post your myspace here if ya have one. Here's mine. http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=40990809&Mytoken=14194387-133D-1106-B57510ED49E490F41890385
  3. K

"Let's Settle This"

Okay I got flamed today because of my fanfic being in script form. The person said it was "offending to us who dont use script form". I personally think that is B.S. Protesting because I write in scrift form? Sounds like a reason to take my 40 sumthin fans away from me. Us scipters do the same...
  4. K

asdasdfas

please ignore this, it was an accident I was trying to make a poll...Damn.
  5. K

Whats up?!

Not to be a complaining annoying n00b but I got a point here. Whats up with the graphics artists around here? I know we should be doing it ourselves but not everyone has parents who would let us down load a graphics program. The graphics artists spend so many times asking us to rate their sigs...
  6. K

Ultima Keyblade

............ Happy birthday, Ultima Keyblade.
  7. K

Whoopin List

If you could totally torture someone for a whole day, who would it be? My girlfriend for treating me like shit and going on so many trips. ;_;
  8. K

Dont we LUB skool? =D

>=O NOOOOOO WE DO NOT! I go back to school today and Im miserable!!!! I HAVENT EVEN GONE YET!!!! My mom totally f**ked my mullet up last night and now I have to go to school with f**Ked up hair! Our band teacher isnt getting better from cancer, we have a new teacher now! A new principal! Some...
  9. K

U Rnt INviTeD!!!

Thought I'd say it LOUDER!!! W000t...Yeah my gf Lyana just agreed to be my forum wife! Were gonna get married and I need some people to come! Friends of mine, anyone who gives a damn! PM me for info and and invite. (master_riku1, if youre reading this, YO ASS BETTA' PM ME CAUSE I WANT YOU THUR!)
  10. K

Red Roses...

Agreed to be my forum wife today. We havent made many plans yet, but post here or pm me if you wanna be invited. Avoid Flaming; If you dont wanna be invited, dont say anything. -.-;;
  11. K

Goals Complete 2

My second list of goals was completed quickly! I became a Premium Member last night, my 1000 post was in the V > ^ topic. I got L.U.C.K.Y last night, I have to admit it was the best yet. I got in total control and we actually finished. W00t. I made one post at Square Century. ._. That place is...
  12. K

Goals Complete

As shown in my signature, I had three goals. Today, I have finished all the goals. Hurray! Update; I sent my gil to some newb named xZexionx somethin like that. I went to three forums, all the others were inactive. The first one VS Forums: 10 said Online Relationships were good/ okay. 5 Said...
  13. K

What's the hardest part in KH??

Sephiroth, when I fought him, I thought it was impossible, but he was optional. So I say that bald dark thing in The End of the World, stuck in that volcano opening. I dont know its name, I know I saw it on a Disney Movie but I dont remember that either. It took so long for me to beat him and...
  14. K

Fanfiction ► KH in Highschool

Read the other posts. I have writers block on this one, plus the forum's chrashing wiped out some of it. (shrugs) Read my other one. Give me some more time dammit, Im not even considering this one until Without the Heartless, and Without The heartless 2.0 has been posted.
  15. K

Disturbing

Three Vampires walk into a bar and sit down. The bartender comes over and ask them what they want to drink 1st Vampire: Give me a shot of blood 2nd Vampire: I want a double shot 3rd Vampire: All I want is a cup of hot water So the bartender goes and gets the drinks and comes back. He...