• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Kingdom358

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 FCP Community Feedback

And to also mention the final boss just disappeared from the map? It went blank before the mickey way finder and during the way finder style when Aqua chains it and you can attack it it's not even their lol so uh yeah..
  2. K

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 FCP Community Feedback

Random crashing on a regular PS4.. entered the door where it boots you where you first fight with Mickey and it never loaded, huh well okay..
  3. K

Features for Ux

Hi everyone, so I was thinking about what features Ux might need and I just want everyone here to share some ideas. Zoom in/out to easily look over the map finding enemies/treasure/materials Counter for materials such as '0/9' with a sparkle next to it. Counter for treasure, '0/4' with...
  4. K

Looking for new members!

Hey everyone! I had made a party in ENGLISH VULPES khux called 'Monsta' we did have five members but not so much active. So I had decided to start out fresh and look for active members to enjoy playing and are active. We sure would love to have heaps of active people join us even if they are...
  5. K

Guilt or no guilt

Hey everyone, So today I've found myself at a difficult question guilt or no guilt. I do not have many power medals that i use, one of the best medals for power that I use is Mushu no guilt/orb. I was wondering if a Paine 25% guilt 1000+ chip and dale would be much more powerful than Mushu w/o...
  6. K

LOOKING FOR ACTIVE MEMBERS IN THE UNION VULPES

Hey everyone, I have created a party for english Vulpes called Monsta. We are at five members currently and all very very active. We are looking for all kinds of players, casual, core or hardcore! we work together as a team because quests and levelling is much more fun with party members! We...
  7. K

Coliseum tier 10 help

Hey guys, as you can probably tell I need some help on the coliseum! it is round 22/999 the enemies are level 132 and are called "bag o' jewels" they are speed so I did take TT in. As I expected, there are 3 of them. one group is 3 speed type bag o jewels, which aren't that difficult, the second...
Back