• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by kiarisora2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

paranoia agent?

have any of you seen that show? I think its ok but ive only seen the 1st episode on adult swim and i dont know what time it comes on on saturdays?
  2. K

what is your fav. part in a show/movie ect.

what is your favorite part in a show/movie ect. like Romance, action, suspense... if ________ what show/movie is it from? explain why you like it and go ahead and give us an example of what the movie/show's __________ is all about{give me a a visual picture to let me know exactly what kind it...
  3. K

who would you go out with ?

If you could go out with 1 anime character on any show :pwho would it be? I would have to pick Inuyasha or Miroku there H. O.T!
  4. K

can you name them all???????

hmmmmmmmmmm...???? let's see here ... how many /who K names are there in inuyasha? including all the movies and every episode can you name them all????:D
  5. K

How does KingdomHearts end ?

thx a bunch lol !!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and cow dude i'm not lazy its just when i was going to the end AFTER I FINALLY DEFEATED ANSEM then the light's went out and i hav'nt been able to defeat him evr since!!!
  6. K

Man That Sucks!!!!
  7. K

sora & kairi

Kairi and sora = <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<<3<3<3<3 am i right? Kari and Riku =0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0ABIG NUTHIN ZIP ZERO !!
  8. K

Who do you think it is??? Kari or..??

ok k any 1 w/ more info post it thx
  9. K

lol sorry for that must of been pretty disapointing course i would do anything to aee it now
  10. K

ok ok thats great thku was it really worth it though
  11. K

k thx a bunch
  12. K

i'm talking about the girl w/the red hair who is she ?
  13. K

hey i can't get it toi work!!! some one please tell me who is it? what happens!!!PLEASE
  14. K

How does KH1 end? I'm on my last part where i defeat Ansem or were I will supposofly beat him!! Me and alot of people i know are really wanting to know if any one can Tell us the special ending {the one where you had to get all the...
Back