• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How does KingdomHearts end ?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kiarisora2

How does KH1 end?

I'm on my last part where i defeat Ansem or were I will supposofly beat him!!

Me and alot of people i know are really wanting to know if any one can Tell us the special ending {the one where you had to get all the dalmations and crap}
to get the extra 1;):D please and Thanku!!

Sephiroth_spawn

you know i did all that crap and watched the secret ending and a few days after i go online and watch it there.....oh well i got the ultima key. if you want to watch
ASAS just go back to kh2.net homepage and watch it there itd take too long to explain.

vampire_lord00

poopty puepty pants
i guess i could try to explain it. ok first the bhk is surrounded buy all these newshadows and he whips out the oblivion and oathkeeper twirls them around and he says where is sora and the kingdom hearts logo appears around everyone and then we see riku on top of a building with a blindfold we see something falling from the sky then go's to a shot of this girl on a beach watching the thing falling from the sky. i think that's it if i remember right.

kiarisora2

lol sorry for that must of been pretty disapointing course i would do anything to aee it now

Dark Fire

dude its best to to finish your self coz u get the kewl felling u acomplised something (which i rarely fell) and the ending is made.... its not the saME TO be told... trust be i know... i did it with FF1 i nearly finished it then i deleted my save game and i just found out on the net

Skatzo

vampire_lord00 said:
i guess i could try to explain it. ok first the bhk is surrounded buy all these newshadows and he whips out the oblivion and oathkeeper twirls them around and he says where is sora and the kingdom hearts logo appears around everyone and then we see riku on top of a building with a blindfold we see something falling from the sky then go's to a shot of this girl on a beach watching the thing falling from the sky. i think that's it if i remember right.

The things falling from the sky are stars, just like when they blinked out of existance at the begining of KH1. it means the barriers between the words are gone

sorarocks

i'lll add in both the ending and the secret.

ansem shouts to kingdom hearts for it to open.a little hint of darkness flows out.then sora yells "I beilieve that kingdom hearts is light!"
so light shines through the door and ansem disapeers.sora,donald,and goofy try to shut the door but it won't budge.just as sora is about to give up riku comes out of the door and tries to help.then two darkside heartlesses emerge from the ground."It's hopeless!"donald exclaims.then,the heartless are destroyed and king mickey jumps out of the ground with a golden keyblade in his hand.then sora closes the door.then sora and mickey seal it.then sora runs to kairi and the earth between them seperates.kairi goes back to her reformed island and all the inhabitants return.(i don't wanna spoil the li' part)

secret ending
we see bhk being surronded by heartless.he takes out his dual keyblades and destroys them.we see who is beilieved to be riku on the top of a building blindfolded.bhk gets to the top and asks where's sora.
riku takes off the blindfold and then we see a girl running on a beach looking at a shooting star.

kiarisora2

thx a bunch lol !!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and cow dude i'm not lazy its just when i was going to the end AFTER I FINALLY DEFEATED ANSEM then the light's went out and i hav'nt been able to defeat him evr since!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back