• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by khlover123

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Member Pics

okay. what you're supposed to do is show a pic of yourself. :) Here,i'll show mine.(If you're from *******,You should know who i am.) http://tinypic.com/ju90sg.jpg and http://tinypic.com/ju90uh.jpg Okay,now YOU GUYS! :D
  2. K

Here I am...WITH PICS!

Hey! I'm here to post pics you want! Just request a pic from a ANIME show or MANGA(Example: Inuyasha,Fullmetal Alchemist, etc.) This is to help you make sigs. To find the right pic,is my job. So,Go ahead,Request! :D
  3. K

Sesshomaru vs. Sephiroth

Okay,this is a serious matter. Who do you think would win in a battle of VS.? Sephiroth or Sesshomaru? COME ON!!! I NEED ANSWERS!!!! See,I think Sesshomaru, 'cause he doesn't have to TRY to beat Inuyasha...but,Sephiroth is POWERFUL,too. I CAN'T DECIDE!!! What do you think and why(I need to now...
  4. K

wHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT MY pics???

Hey,Boyz...Ummm,what do you think about this pic??? I'm not sure if this pic is COOL. Yeah,here's another pic,what do YOU people think? I have an thought that some boyz might like it.
  5. K

MY thoughts...It's time to listen to me.

You know what, some people think that Kingdom Hearts is stupid,but it haves to be my FAVORITE game!!! Okay,I have this thing of obsession. BOYS, Whatz your favorite game, and GIRLz what's your favorite game? Sooo, Sly Cooper (1)and the Thevius Raccoonus is a GREAT game!!!! Changing the...
  6. K

KH2 FAQ**khlover123

There's this rumor that there might be a Lion King world in KH2. I saw some scans,but I'm sure if it's actually gonna be in KH2. If Atlantica is AGAIN in KH,I'm gonna... Anyways, if Atlntica is again in KH I don't know what the story might be? Good thing there's gonna be an underworld for...
  7. K

What's with boyz?

What's with boys being soo perverted? I would like to find a boy out there that's really romantic instead of a perverted,boy! Why are there MORE perverted guys in the universe than Romantic guys that'll make you melt... boyz. You can't live with them,can't live without them! :rolleyes: 3vil...
Back