• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by KHKoopa

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

KH Computer Remake

Also KHBBK try to be patient. I've had reasons for stopping progress on this for a while.
  2. K

KH Computer Remake

I may do that instead of sprite comics. I'm not a very good animator though. (And sorry for the bump. I've been away for a while.)
  3. K

KH Computer Remake

Sorry I havn't been active for a while everyone. And I am not selling the game. Progress is coming along okay.
  4. K

KH Computer Remake

Alright all the sprites required for Travese Town are complete. I think anyway. All the battle BG's of Travese Town are done too! Now to work on the heartless that appear in that area...
  5. K

KH Computer Remake

I'm not going to sell it. I mean a download not a CD. >.> Thanks that site will help alot!
  6. K

KH Computer Remake

You can have the magic keybades in any mode once you clear advance. And for the cutscenes as I said the only one I have done now is in the first post. I'm going to have more soon.
  7. K

KH Computer Remake

Thanks for the encouragement everyone. And anyway I know it sounds stupid but I'm going to try to get all the sprites togetherbefore I start putting it to where you can play. Also if any of you are good COM spriters it would be nice to have some help. Custom Sprites Needed: Characters: Steath...
  8. K

KH Computer Remake

It will be KH: COM graphics.
  9. K

KH Computer Remake

Yes advanced is hard but its for a reason. When you start a new file and get the keyblade in Destiny Islands you atomaticly get all the magic based Keyblades. I'll tell you what they do. Incarcerator: A Keyblade with a burning flame at the end. Its physical attacks are fire. Meaning you dont...
  10. K

KH Computer Remake

UPDATE! Difficulty Modes: Easy Normal Hard Proud Advanced In advanced mode all heartless HP and attack go up a ton. Like a shadow would have 150 HP at the beginning. (Half a bar)All Heartless Bosses have 10 bars of health. The average bosses are the same. And all Bosses are invunerable to magic...
  11. K

one winged angel

Yes there is. Its in twilight town after you beat the game on that file go back to twilight town open tons of treasure or Moogle rooms and eventualy you will get it.
  12. K

The NeoShadow Card?

That would work well. Thats what I usualy do. I guess different players have different playing styles so thats probably why after I leave traverse town I'm at Lv 15. Anyway sorry I couldnt help much.
  13. K

The NeoShadow Card?

It has 3 Cure cards. And I used a different deck for leveling up on Destiny Islands. I'll be glad to post it. Though it has to have alot of CP too. Well I'd suggest you go back and train. Its not very hard to level up there. Considering I level up almost every other battle.
  14. K

The NeoShadow Card?

Here are my stats which I used when I beat him Level: 51 HP: 365 CP: 800 My Deck is... Kingdom Key 7,7,7,7,7,8,8,9,9,9, Three Wishes 8,8,9 Pumpkin Head 9 Wishing Star 7,8,8 Olympia 9 Lady Luck 8 Oathkeeper 7 Potion 9,9 Cure 8,8,9 Kingdom Key 0 Three Wishes 0,0 Pumpkin Head 0 Kingdom Key...
  15. K

The NeoShadow Card?

Well for the Neoshadow can fight him after you deafeat the last Riku and Larxene and if he is the last enemy you beat in a battle you may get the card. For Riku only have 7-9's in your desk. With a few 0's scattered arond. Have at least 1 1/4 bar of health. Have your CP around 700. Thats all I...
Back