• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by keyoffire08

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Fanfiction ► Rebel Without a Flame

*Puts down kingdom hearts 2 vol.1*HURRAY!!! *happy dance* :D staulmaster your forgiven as long as the chapter does come up eventually ^-^
  2. K

*waking up from sleep* Wait...an update? Ohh! Yay! No motivation? OK then I can wait until a new chapter comes up and THIS TIME I really will go do something else while waiting instead of sitting here...waiting(or sleeping) *goes to find reading material*
  3. K

*whines* come on! its been more then a month! plz hurry! i'm going to have to read it again so i don't die!!!!plz have up the next chap before i finish PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ToT
  4. K

*still waits* PLZ HURRY STAULMASTER! I'M DIEING TO READ MORE! PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLLLLLLLLLZ! T_T *impatience kills me,but then my impatience realizes that if i die i won't get to read more and brings me back to life* *deep breath* ok...i'm ok now....i can wait....i can wait*more deep breaths*
  5. K

(dang more waiting...oh well...)can't wait for it!:D! *sits at computer for two secs* AAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dang my stupid impatence! *waits more*.........................( =_= ) i hate to wait *sighs*ok i'll calm down...
  6. K

358/2 Days - Summer 2008 in Japan

YES! 358/2 is coming out! i got a new ds too!, even if my sis broke it a little(it has a crack in it,but its alive)WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!
  7. K

YAYES! the next part of the chapter! it was awesome as usual,cant wait for the next chapter! ^_^
  8. K

I have this idea.... oh and a noobish question

lea, lae,or ale would probably be his heartless' name
  9. K

roxas sketch

i saw and thought that too, but it is the light symbol crown thingy(the thing comes up alot)
  10. K

^don't worry this tread won't die ^_^ and your welcome
  11. K

I Got Final Mix+!!!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!XD I OWE YOU MY LIFE!!!!!! YOU ROCK!!!!!!!! YAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  12. K

The Org. member that you just couldn't wait to destroy?

i chose sai'x he pisses me off a lot he keep showing up bad times to taught you and when you fought him IT WAS THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER!! ALL HE BASICALLY DID WAS SMACK YOU AROUND!!!!!it pissed me off EVEN MORE!!! DEMYX IS AWESOME!!!! YOU PEOPLES WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND HIM!!! YOU MEAN...
  13. K

I Got Final Mix+!!!!!!

please dont cirtsize me for this becuz im the dumbest person ever i got the game today but i cant get it to work on my PS2(<American cosole)so from what youve said i have to get a slim PS2(i hav a fat 1) and get a thingy called swap magic? if anyone cares or wants to bother please help im...
  14. K

will KH2 FM+ come to North America

it wont come out in america but u can get it still online, i got mine today, but u need a japanese PS2 (which i am having probelms with now cuz i live an america and i hav an american PS2)or some other thing to make the game work on it
  15. K

Hidden Images

i dont think it was Xemnas, im 96% sure it was riku cuz i have another pic of the cover were u can see it A LOT better then on the boxes' cover, and im pretty sure it was was riku:unsure::confused:
Back