• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by keyblader_aki

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

The Little Mermaid Musical

Good point powerofhearts but that's the thing some of us want that. The comedy between Goofy, Donald and Sora especially Sora and Donald lightens the game up anyways. BBS is suppose to be more mature, serious and I guess you could say darker? I don't know..either way it has a different feel to...
  2. K

Meaning of the chasers and the lost two.

lmao i've been saying that ever since the news about the 14th memeber was announced. Kind of does make you wonder WHY she's being kept in the dark all of a sudden.
  3. K

358/2 Days

Re: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Discussion Yes it does Saiix thank you...now I just need to put names to faces lol!
  4. K

Did anyone else hate the Pride Lands?

Pride Lands weren't that bad....i'd rather be a frickin lion than a stupid half human - half dolphin like in KH1 with Atlantica. God that was annoying the swimming and crap. Besides we'll probably see Lion King in BBS and probably in KH3. KH3 would be the continuation (Lion King 2 with Zera and...
  5. K

The Little Mermaid Musical

AnimeGal007 i second that. I was so off and didn't press the buttons in time or at all, ESPECIALLY when Haley had to his a high note. Oh god that was hilarious. After that i quickly got atlantica over with!!!! XD haley CAN NOT sing *snickers*
  6. K

Why Ven?

Ah okay glad you cleared that up. Glad you were around for that. That was hilarious trying to remember who was who and what the initials meants and all that especially when it came to theories XD anyways....off topic and down memory lane... Why Venn? I think it all has to do with Sora *shrugs*...
  7. K

Why Ven?

Doortolight024 LMAO!!! Oh i guess you weren't around yet on the forums. LMAO BHK was the name like MX and UEM that people gave Roxas. We NEVER got to see his face, not for awhile and all we knew was that he had Blond Hair. BHK= Blonde-haired-Kid XDD There nicknames like Enigmatic...
  8. K

Why Ven?

Not to get off topic but Agent007 i love your sig. Seeing them side by side Venn is Roxas. That's what I believe. People kept thinking (the moment they got a PEEK at BHK's face that he was Sora somehow) i'm going with it this time too. How? I have a theory but won't say it's in another topic...
  9. K

Dark Soldier (BBS) theory

No one else has said anything to me....if other people start complaining I'll stop besides I only posted my theory where i thought it was relevent. *shrugs* NO harm no foul...i haven't done anything wrong that i know of. Thankx Adamus btw, love the avatar!!! *off topic* XD
  10. K

Meaning of the chasers and the lost two.

Lol you did Doortolight024??! the moment I saw that all THREE of them could dual-wield I was like...Okay the only one we know for sure who can dual-wield is Roxas/Sora...so yeah. I knew it couldn't of been Riku and Kairi. But yeah...KM rule has a point. It could also mean Venn and Aqua. That...
  11. K

what are they?

Doortolight024 did you mis-spell on purpose? XD Or by accident? Yeah I was beginning to think that too. It could be another thing that Xenohart did with Ansem's name. God this is KH2 speculation and chat all over again XDD
  12. K

The UEM, Hearts, and a Zillion Keyblades

UrbanQuattrus that can't be because then how do Venn, Terra and Aqua pick up the blades belonging to Riku, Sora and Mickey...or Kairi?....i know Kairi is a bit off but still you never know. If what you say is kind of true...then those blades belong to those three..if they "die" how do Sora...
  13. K

Dark Soldier (BBS) theory

fantasygurl1227 it's a theory. Theories are technicall guesses. I'm sorry if it's not a very good one or anything but that's what I had in my head and I needed to type it somewhere. Like your siggy says..random theory? I haven't made theories before...sorry if i suck at it.....
  14. K

Why Ven?

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD that was funny. The crown I think he's talking about the one that's on Sora's head. I dont know where i saw it but in a pic...or something Sora has a crown on top of his head. I dont think it has anything to do with the terra secret boss fight in Kh2...and yes i think...
  15. K

The UEM, Hearts, and a Zillion Keyblades

Allstargamer your welcome and I just added you to my buddy list ^.^ hehe i love roxas!!! True...but the thing is those cracks and dusts could just be from the wind blowing around (like it was in the video) and also..cracks could be from the fighting. I'm not saying all the keyblade wielders...
Back