• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Keybearer00

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Wtf Is Wrong With Being An Emo Kid?!?!

Well what is wrong with it? People call me Emo as if it were a bad thing Say waht ever ya want to say(Cause I'll get you back in Hell)
  2. K

If you Could Chooe a Path

I would choose twilight, because you got to have balance of the two
  3. K

High School Hell

Oh yes an RP about the "Normal" life of teens In this RP you can either make up someone that is kinda like you or ya can be someone completly different (Please have fun and list your description first) Name:Kai Age:16 Year: the third one Stereotype:Punk Apperance: Like the lead singer of From...
  4. K

The Broken Hearted Fools

This is a club like thing I made so join if you Are a hopless Romantic A beat down fool to love or if ya just think your broken Hearted Or if your looking for a relationship with one of the above
  5. K

Poetry

Okay I write it, anbody else write poems? If so please post some Oh and feel free to critasize and clap at mine. I Love You A poem By Malakii I said I loved you You asked how much So I dug out my soul to show you I presented it on a silver plate But it impressed you not So I tore the moon...
  6. K

Startin' a story for this!

alright I'm gonna start a story for this, join if ya want to. 'Kai Vlayd, a wanted crimanal wanted for murder, and ritualistic sacrifices.' so read the report on the young man. He smirked crumpled up the page and threw it behind himself. "I seem to have a slight reputation." He said as he...
  7. K

My Rp

Alright rules: Same rules as most except you can kill any NPCs as you want, oh and you can play as an OC.......I'll start when I have people that want to play
  8. K

Hello...........

Hello........I'm keybearer00, my real name is Malakii, and some of you might know me but I doubt it. I love KH and FF, I am also a hopeless romantic(And I have been heartbroken so many times) and If theres any thing else anybody might want to know just ask. Oh yeah and I used to be in a band...
Back