• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by kevinkwon84

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Coded on iPod Touch?

After saving $$ for 2 months, I finally got to purchase 32GB iPod Touch! If KH Coded comes to NA, what would be the chance that it will be made available for itouch?
  2. K

Future KH games

Chain of Memories was initially released as portalble game (GBA), and it is being released as remake ("Re": Chain of Memories) finally for NA fans. Now that we are getting 358/days on DS and BBS for PSP, chances are we may even get Re: 358/2 days or even Re: BBS for PS3/360/Wii in future (or...
  3. K

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

Re: The official Re:CoM in North America thread. AWESOME! It would be funny, though, if SE makes FINAL MIX version of Re:CoM for Japanese fans and piss NA fans once again. But thanks to SE for finally responding to our demand!
  4. K

Will Re: CoM ever be released in North America?

Hi everyone. I'm new to this forum, and I just wanted to hear opinions about Re:CoM coming over to american continent. Since I am not fluent in Japanese and more importantly do not believe in modding my ps2 console or playing with illegal copies, I've been waiting for Re:CoM for ages. Yes, I...
  5. K

KH Re:CoM in north america

Hey, everyone. I new to this forum and I'd like to post my very first question. OK, so KH BBS and 358/2 days is coming up soon, but I really wish SE would send us at least Re:CoM first. I was wondering if there is any chance they would send FM+ before release of BBS as a promotional prupose...
Back