• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Keiji Dragon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Early Beta Footage of Super Mario Bros. 3 dated Sept. 1988

Because this game is serious business and important, and I like sharing. ov8A5tz8MU0 Here's the URL for those who can't click on the video. Originally found on Nico Nico Douga titled, ファミマガVideo創刊9月号 (Famimaga Video September), I stumbled upon this while searching for media on Mother 3 for my...
  2. K

GoldenEye 007 (Appreciation topic) - The first FPS game I've ever played

GoldenEye 007 for the Nintendo 64, based on the 1995 James Bond film of the same name, is what I would call the first-person shooter console game that I've ever gave a crap about in my life. It was also the first FPS game I've played. To be honest, I've never played another FPS game after...
  3. K

Cameo appearances

PEk8gxC06rU This was something I found the other day in my old VHS tape collection. What you see here is a clip of Mario featured in a TV game show from Spain called El Gran Juego De La Oca. This program used to air on Telemundo (now called TeleFutura, I believe) back in the mid 1990's, and I...
  4. K

Which boss do you think is the most annoying

The last Repliku fight and Marluxia kept kicking my ass every single time. =P
  5. K

Update: Blood On Fortuna (12/22/09) Musical mash-ups I make

Not quite sure if this is the right place for this, but anyways... Two nights ago, I had just finished uploading my last videos, when I felt like listening to Lady Gaga's Just Dance, after that I started listening to the MM9 Arranged Album and something hit me... what if I combined Lady Gaga's...
  6. K

This topic is fucking stupid

Not quite sure if this is the right place for this despite saying Creative Corner, but anyways... Two nights ago, I had just finished uploading my last videos, when I felt like listening to Lady Gaga's Just Dance, after that I started listening to the MM9 Arranged Album and something hit me...
  7. K

How would you like to hear your entertainment?

When you play a game, watch a movie or/and an anime, in what language would you listen it to? How would you like your characters portrayed like? Look, stupid obvious question cause I know everyone's gonna say English, but let's say you its for artistic or [insert scenario] reasons. For...
  8. K

Those little details that are insignificant...

You know, in video games there's always those small features that developers put in either just for kicks or to waste (more of) your time. For instance, there's this small platform in the last stage in Sonic Adventure where if your patient enough to wait and jump on it, it will eventually come...
  9. K

Secrets in video games

Alternatively, the secrets in video games that that no one would even dare give two cares and a flip about. So in Sonic Adventure at the very, very end of the last stage Final Egg, there's this platform that takes you up to a room where, if you can stomach the long grueling ride up, you can...
  10. K

Want Panzar Dragoon Saga for a few bucks?

...you're gonna have to earn it and it won't even take a minute. http://www.joystiq.com/2009/05/14/gametap-...r-dragoon-saga/ Panzar Dragoon Saga is awesome. And paying a few bucks for an emulated version of the game on Game Tap is 400x better then forking over $200 for a new or even used...
  11. K

Any boss fight experiences you would like to share?

So yeah, I'm the kinda player who wants to find creative ways to finish off a boss in games. In KHII, I tend to used finish off boss with abilities such as Trinity and Finisher Leap because I just simply think it looks awesome. One day, I played KHII again from the beginning up till that point...
  12. K

Sonic The Hedgehog CD

Sonic CD is what IHMO call the quintessential CD-based 2D Sonic game. If that sounds too high-phrased to anyone, its because there really is no other Sonic game of its kind. I personally find the time concept ahead of its time as a Sonic game. If I had never played or heard of Sonic CD before...
  13. K

Animal Abuse in video games

Have you ever noticed any animal abuse in video games? I know that in some games like Mega Man Legends where you can do more then just kick dogs. In fact, in its Japanese counterpart, Rockman DASH, you can not only kick the dog to save a certain female character early in the game, but you can...
  14. K

Political compass ~ Know your political preferences!

The Political Compass (also available in Spanish) This is a test to guess your political preferences. In case you're not sure about them, I recommend taking the test anyways. It's not based only in the traditional economic scale (extreme left = communism, extreme right = total free market)...
  15. K

Obama Waffles!

Chip Berlet: Bigoted Obama Waffles; Bigoted Values Voter Conference First thing my mom said when I brought this it up to her, she asked “Are the waffles made out of black oats?”
Back